Things you recently bought or got

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Got my digimon game today and the DLC code. The DLC code does not work at all. I emailed Amazon customer support, the 1st response I get is how they're very sorry that the game is not work and that I can return it for a full refund. I then email them again saying the game looks fine it's the code that is not working. I got another email from them saying that they cannot do nothing cuz I bought the game from a third party. I never buy games from 3rd party on Amazon. It directly says on my order form
Sold By: Amazon.com.ca, Inc.

This happened to me before with multiple pre-orders that I've done with them each time they sent me a new code and the new code would work right away. There is something wrong with there DLC system.

Also the psn store updates for me a 2pm.
Also I keep getting from psn " the code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid".

For the last 6-7 months, Amazon have constantly been fucking up my orders some how.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
A VPN subscription from Private Internet Access.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Gotten this from me bf for me bday c:

9l8z4AC.jpg
Happy Birthday! =^.^=

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
RnehZly.png

:yay:

Once I get those, I'll only need 2 books (which aren't out yet, at least in the particular paperback format I'd like) to complete my collection of Witcher books from this particular publisher. I do own Last Wish already, but it's a different format so it doesn't look as good on the shelf.

And the HDMI switch is for my office, so I can plop my CFW PS3 and Switch on it and use it with one of my monitors so I don't have to constantly swap HDMI cables.

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
CssJSKd.jpg

Bought these wireless earbud memes cause it seemed like the perfect shit for work. I hate having headphone wires and shit across my desk, especially at the office. Was expecting real mediocrity, especially after the engrish manuals, but was very pleasantly surprised and they work perfectly for what I want

rBkIfqc.jpg

x1YHber.jpg

Bought another Switch after hearing bootloader was fukt, figured that no matter which FW it's on, will probably be worth getting one before they ship new hw revisions. Ended up being on 3.0.2 so, at least TZ confirmed

0ZvhTqv.jpg

wafflestick

(insert title here)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just bought an Alienware AW3418DW ultra wide monitor. Very happy with my purchase I must say and also just ordered an 8bitdo SF30 Pro controller

Attachments

• IMG_20180116_161157.jpg
    IMG_20180116_161157.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 168
  • Your Orders.png
    Your Orders.png
    9 KB · Views: 185
Last edited by wafflestick,

pietempgba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using my Bose speaker with my nintendo switch in docked mode with a hdmi to dvi with my brother's old monitor

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited by pietempgba,

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bought a cheap 5x1 HDMI switch.

So I'm going to have my ps4, ps3, switch , wiiu and my raspberry pi3 b in a nesmini like case all plugged in to my capture card. So when I do decide on starting a LP I am ready.

I just want to buy a new pc monitor that has speakers and HDMI so I could play and record at my desk.

Navonod

Luigi from Luigi's Mansion
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just finished building or modding my Gameboy Advanced with a backlight and have a rechargeable battery coming in soon. No Pictures yet.

Edit: Excuse the potato quality but here is a picture.
gbabacklight.png

Last edited by Navonod, , Reason: adding a picture
Reactions: CallmeBerto

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Gotten a OCZ Vertex 60 GB SSD from a mate of mine for me bday (brand new old stock)
Gotten 2 128 GB USB drives and got his old Xkey.

I'm happy with the SSD, will be inside me server shortly!

Reactions: VinsCool

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
EFUrNEB.jpg

2 sets of screen protectors. I messed up a little with putting my current one on and caught the underside of one corner with my nail, so there is a small air bubble that won't stay down. Not sure If I can be bothered to switch as it's right in the corner on the black, so not in the playing area. Got each brand as they are cheap enough and undecided which to go with this time. Unused will just be spare or sold. Put them in with this order as it qualifies for free shipping.

1tb hdd and y cable for wii u. Need to return the hdd to amazon as WD quality control seems shit. Drive has scratch running the entire length of one side and another scratch on the front side. Had to return the 2tb I got for my ps4 for the same reason and get a replacement. External so will likely get scratched anyway at some point, but I'm shouldn't be scratched out the box.

Last edited by Armadillo,
Reactions: leonmagnus99

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ordered some acrylic sheets on Amazon. Going to modify one of my 10 gallon aquariums to be a 10 gallon tall tank for a frog

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1