El_Misterioso

CIA Agent
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
iyg2zbl509a91.png

A man give me a Steam account with +400 games for Gamepass Ultimate, but the account don't work online, and I can't download or connect to steam server, this account has a fix, or I was scammed

• Wow
Reactions: binkinator

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
iyg2zbl509a91.png

A man give me a Steam account with +400 games for Gamepass Ultimate, but the account don't work online, and I can't download or connect to steam server, this account has a fix, or I was scammed
Email address isn't verified, that could be the issue.
In general I would be very wary of buying accounts, because unless you can change all the associated details like email, phone number, date of birth etc. they might be able to have the password reset and take the account back any time they want.
Also, you don't know the history of the account, it could be full of games bought with hacked credit cards or stolen money, or other credit card fraud (malicious chargebacks), things that could end up getting the account banned down the line if it isn't already banned.

El_Misterioso

CIA Agent
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Email address isn't verified, that could be the issue.
In general I would be very wary of buying accounts, because unless you can change all the associated details like email, phone number, date of birth etc. they might be able to have the password reset and take the account back any time they want.
Also, you don't know the history of the account, it could be full of games bought with hacked credit cards or stolen money, or other credit card fraud (malicious chargebacks), things that could end up getting the account banned down the line if it isn't already banned.
Technically, I get it free, discord nitro give me the game pass code

El_Misterioso

CIA Agent
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
good news!, the scammer wrote me saying that the code did not work, it seems that I missed copying a part of the code, luckily I have not lost anything and in short the scammer was scammed, and discovered that he still uses the account

Reactions: hippy dave

MrQQ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
good news!, the scammer wrote me saying that the code did not work, it seems that I missed copying a part of the code, luckily I have not lost anything and in short the scammer was scammed, and discovered that he still uses the account
Then why did you seek help here knowing full well you did this? It doesnt make any sense

alt_Human

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The account have Rimworld, Rimworld is very good...

Not a game I would ever have any interest in playing, but even if I did I'd still have 399 crappy games.

Then why did you seek help here knowing full well you did this? It doesnt make any sense

Your comment doesn't make any sense. They asked for assistance before they knew they gave the wrong code to the other person.

MrQQ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not a game I would ever have any interest in playing, but even if I did I'd still have 399 crappy games.

Your comment doesn't make any sense. They asked for assistance before they knew they gave the wrong code to the other person.
Ahh i see that makes much more sense

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
So you essentially scammed each other?

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Life is all about give and take.
In a way, yes. in this case "let's give each other fake/wrong information and take (to my knowledge) working stuff. :D "

So... What have we learned here?

Just stick to software piracy rather than engaging in these shenanigans. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1