OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Please hit "Register" after hitting this link to view the thread. It will automatically place my forum name as the refferer.

http://www.zodttd.com/forums/showthread.ph...referrerid=2047

You didn't have a OT section, so I figured this would be the best place for it.

Listen, I need you guys help for all the wrong reasons. I need you to sign up on a site and simply put me as your refer at the bottom of the registration page. Simple enough, right? Zodttd, one of the most renound iPhone/PSP/gp2x developers is holding a competition to see who can contrbute the most and get the most members to sign up and spread the world of his forums. You might say this si spamming, but my friends - I want this iJoypad.

You wonder, "What do I get?" Well Zod currently has 10 made. He only needs 2 of himself. So if I'm not mistaken he will allow me to pick 7 other friends to get this.

Why should you do this?

Because I am Hiratai and this si the first time I've been nice. I will literally go to all of your house and scratch you in whatever place you want if I win. MY name on the site is depthnerd.

The video for the iJoypad is here:

YouTube - iJoypad controller for iPhone and iPod Touch. Long gone competitor to iControlPad.

I appreciate all fo you that do this for me. If I win and you have an Ipod Touch, contact me and I will get YOU in contact with Zod.

Thanks.
smile.gif

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
We do have an off topic section, its called the EOF but even there advertising like this is not tolerated, a thread got closed for this thing yesterday even!

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for reporting this guys (you can stop now). I can't do anything about this in this area but someone who can will remove it and probably doll out a suspension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izAMt9iehrE