Not open for further replies.

kanefan666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
That's good for you, but energy is energy. By the way, have you ever seen energy? Have you seen heat? Or electricity? And I don't mean a spark - that's a different thing entirely. Have you seen radiation? Magnetism, meaning, the energy of a magnetic field, maybe? All those are invisible.You certainly don't make it seem like that - all you're doing is saying "things" and then saying that you're right because you "understand Quantum" and we "don't". That's one high horse you're sitting on, or perhaps an elephant, seeing that you're from India.

Blah blah blah blah. I'm not an indian, i'm human.

Reactions: Foxi4

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
kane,

Let me change my offer of beer into tea.
Or maybe coffee a hookah filled with pot with 10 extra spoons of sugar crystal meth.
Fix'd.

Blah blah blah blah. I'm not an indian, i'm human.
Very mature. My inner Quantum Compass tells me that you may be a little bit upset. Please, consult your Ego, Super Ego and Id to keep them in-check.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
...and then maybe we can visit MacDonalds in India which serves veggie burgers.
He doesn't eat burgers - he only eats 2 fruits daily, the rest of his nutriton is created with the power of his mind, have you not read?

He just imagines he's in Mc Donalds and that's enough. Quantum Burgers - beats your average grilled junk.

Reactions: kanefan666

kanefan666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Fix'd.

Very mature. My inner Quantum Compass tells me that you may be a little bit upset. Please, consult your Ego, Super Ego and Id to keep them in-check.

Blah blah blah blah. You've won. Now keep off this thread with your intoxicated basic physics. I'm love, not ego. And i'm laughing. why would i be upset? Upset cuz you don't understand quantum phenomenon? Ha

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Blah blah blah blah. You've won. Now keep off this thread with your intoxicated basic physics. I'm love, not ego. And i'm laughing. why would i be upset? Upset cuz you don't understand quantum phenomenon? Ha
What you're doing right now is broadly considered in Psychology as reverting to a child-like state, it's induced by absolute helplessness.

You refuse to carry on listening, shove fingers up your ears and recite your "Blah, blah, blah" because it gives you an illusion of power - you think that you've "done something" in response and convince yourself that you've created a barrier which I cannot bypass, that you're safe from criticism. Deep down though both you and I know that's not true. You're not protecting yourself from me, you're protecting yourself from yourself - it's just one step away from a breakdown.

kanefan666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
What you're doing right now is broadly considered in Psychology as reverting to a child-like state, it's induced by absolute helplessness.

You refuse to carry on listening, shove fingers up your ears and recite your "Blah, blah, blah" because it gives you an illusion of power - you think that you've "done something" in response and convince yourself that you've created a barrier which I cannot bypass, that you're safe from criticism. Deep down though both you and I know that's not true. You're not protecting yourself from me, you're protecting yourself from yourself - it's just one step away from a breakdown.

Psychology is manmade. You think being mature is losing your inner spiritual self. Wow... Humanity never ceases to amaze me with this enclosed thinking.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Psychology is manmade. You think being mature is losing your inner spiritual child. Wow... Humanity never ceases to amaze me with this enclosed thinking.
It's not about losing your "inner child" - it's impossible to lose your inner child altogether. It's about acting like a baby because you don't have any adult means to continue the conversation, and that's entirely different. In fact, in a lot of ways, it's the argument of force and agression - you cannot respond, thus you force fake ignorance on me, attack me with your "Blah, blah", thinking it will deter me from carrying on. Of course it is fake because despite your claims of ignoring me, you keep reading my posts.

kanefan666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
It's not about losing your "inner child" - it's impossible to lose your inner child altogether. It's about acting like a baby because you don't have any adult means to continue the conversation, and that's entirely different. In fact, in a lot of ways, it's the argument of force and agression - you cannot respond, thus you force fake ignorance on me, attack me with your "Blah, blah", thinking it will deter me from carrying on. Of course it is fake because despite your claims of ignoring me, you keep reading my posts.

Ofcourse. Because now we're talking psychology. Something assessed by a group of people in the early 1900's, creating a basic model which would guide human behaviour. You can't think out of it. This is closed box thinking sir. I can respond. I don't have the time. Material is there. If you can't understand with a closed mind, it's not my job. Only you can open the mind. "Oh hey look, that guy is an introvert. He's too weird. " Sick thinking. Think about it yourself. Think Human.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Ofcourse. Because now we're talking psychology. Something assessed by a group of people in the early 1900's, creating a basic model which would guide human behaviour. You can't think out of it. This is closed box thinking sir. I can respond. I don't have the time. Material is there. If you can't understand with a closed mind, it's not my job. Only you can open the mind. "Oh hey look, that guy is an introvert. He's too weird. " Sick thinking. Think about it yourself. Think Human.
What you're doing now is called Sloganisation - you're putting your concepts in short and catchy phrases, little slogans that speak to the imagination more so than full-blown sentences due to their smaller size. The brain can compute such sentences quicker and memorize them, which is why they appear to be more appealing... if you don't know any better, that is. It's often used in Politics as well as brainwashing - slogans are quite a weapon, even if it has barely any actual content. Again, Psychology.

I'll be a good boy now and lurk here, if only for the purpose of reading more about this wonderful, magical side of physics you study. :P

I don't agree with you, I think what you propagate is complete and utter drivel that someone made up, I think you're using scientific terms which you don't necessarily understand, and that really works againts you here and finally I think that all this has zero to validity to it... BUT!

It's entertaining. Entertaining enough to warrant it a pinch of salt... on a box of Quantum Popcorn. B-)

I won't crap on your parade, carry on and enjoy your stay - write about whatever floats your boat, we've got Freedom of Speech.

Reactions: Castiel

kanefan666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
What you're doing now is called Sloganisation - you're putting your concepts in short and catchy phrases, little slogans that speak to the imagination more so than full-blown sentences due to their smaller size. The brain can compute such sentences quicker and memorize them, which is why they appear to be more appealing... if you don't know any better, that is. It's often used in Politics as well as brainwashing - slogans are quite a weapon, even if it has barely any actual content. Again, Psychology.

I'll be a good boy now and lurk here, if only for the purpose of reading more about this wonderful, magical side of physics you study. :P

I don't agree with you, I think what you propagate is complete and utter drivel that someone made up, I think you're using scientific terms which you don't necessarily understand, and that really works againts you here and finally I think that all this has zero to validity to it... BUT!

It's entertaining enough to warrant it a pinch of salt... on a box of Quantum Popcorn. B-)

I won't crap on your parade, carry on and enjoy your stay - write about whatever floats your boat, we've got Freedom of Speech.

I'm fully aware of what i speak. You on the other hand, can't understand with a closed mind. You can't even subjectively think. Sad enough. Everything you type is objective. What your scientists tell you is the only thing you follow. Not your own thinking. Quantum is a subjective study though experiences. So please, Psychology, history, geography are all the result of money and power. You don't even know the real history. :/

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm fully aware of what i speak. You on the other hand, can't understand with a closed mind. You can't even subjectively think. Sad enough. Everything you type is objective. What your scientists tell you is the only thing you follow. Not your own thinking. Quantum is a subjective study though experiences. So please, Psychology, history, geography are all the result of money and power. You don't even know the real history. :/
Remember how I have reached a higher understanding than everyone in this thread? (See a few pages back) Well my quantum readings are saying that you are wrong in your interpretation and Foxi4 is closer to the truth than you are.

Also, you can't argue with me for your mind is too closed.

kanefan666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Remember how I have reached a higher understanding than everyone in this thread? (See a few pages back) Well my quantum readings are saying that you are wrong in your interpretation and Foxi4 is closer to the truth than you are.

Also, you can't argue with me for your mind is too closed.

Yes. The egoistic and rational thinking mind is closed. I can think openly with the other, creative, infinite half. :) Vice Versa in Foxi's case :P

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I can think openly with the other, creative, infinite half. :) Vice Versa in Foxi's case :P
Is that an insult?

Because I wrote two science fiction novels, I study literature as part of my university studies and "creativity" is really quite a strong point of mine. If you're referring to my views on the world, they are what they are because they're based on both my objective and subjective experiences concerning the world - many of the phenomena I mentioned can be re-created easily, which is why I can validate them as true. Alternatively, I can look at some figure of authority who will do it for me so that I can judge the result. My "creative" side is very much involved, it's just involved with direction.

Now, what I'm saying is that the fact you don't understand something doesn't mean it's magic and the fact that you subjectively think about something doesn't mean it's true - subjectively, the sun orbits the Earth, in reality, it's the other way around. Strong reliance on subjectivity alone pushes you away from the truth rather than closer to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :cry: You arent'? :cry:
    [tells my mom not to send you anymore Christmas presents] :evil: :rofl2: :tpi:
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im a minor
    So. I'm a Major
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im under 18
    I'm waaaaaaaaaay over 18. lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that makes you a pedo
    Pedo = 1. child 2. boy 3. ? I forgot. But I wish I were still a "Boy" :sad::cry::cry::cry:
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i meant simping over someone under 18 while you are over 18 makes you a pedophile
    And when did I "simp" you?
    Just go make me the darn coffee :angry:
    Tea?
    LoL lmao
    L8er dude. going to watch YT's on the Ukraine/ruskie war.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi,tbh i think im
    not interested in whats going on irl
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    tomorrow's memorial day, so i've been looking for a playlist, but it's all just country and alternative rock
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, memorial day for who?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    why the hell can't i find one with a song about the soldiers who died in battle, the very reason we celebrate
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Bake them a cake :ninja:
    +1
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    I can change my name back tomorrow
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, what will your new username be?
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    My original one
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Stayin inside for memorial day. Just like other holidays, most people dont care or think about the actual reasons behind it. For most it's just another reason to get shit faced drunk and spout off hyper-patriotic nonsense. The Trumpers around here going to be out in full force with their trucks and guns and flags making noise all over town. Hard pass.
    +1
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Stayin inside for memorial day. Just like other holidays, most people dont care or think about... +1