Homebrew Tinfoil does not load any shop with carcaschoi

Xyphoseos

Hack or no games
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, I wanted to update somes of my games with tinfoil and this time, nothing is loadded except new games that are homebrew or nekogame in the new game list. No update, no dlc... I don't understand what should I do.
I have luffyshop(carcaschoi)
Ps: I don't think that im breaking the rules by talking like I do, if Im breaking them, please tell me
Pps: another thing, while I leave tinfoil, the console acts like sigpatches stop working, I have to reboot to make them work
Im updated (fw, atmo, sig...)

randy_w

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe the server's down or something, happens occasionally. Do you see those pop up windows when you open tinfoil? Also your system time is correct and there's no SSL error right?

Elodain

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's either the shops or the file carcaschoi has hosted. Something is temporarily broken.

Also: Obligatory soapbox moment of "This wouldn't be a problem if you bought your games instead of pirating"

Reactions: Zonark

Xyphoseos

Hack or no games
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Maybe the server's down or something, happens occasionally. Do you see those pop up windows when you open tinfoil? Also your system time is correct and there's no SSL error right?
Yes, but just carcaschoi and neko pop up, time is good, I set it with the homebrew, I don't now about SSL

randy_w

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just tried it on my switch and yeah seems like most of the shops in luffshop config file is down. So yeah either download those updates from a release site or just use torrents. Actually you can see the message saying you need a pro to access all games.

Xyphoseos

Hack or no games
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Just tried it on my switch and yeah seems like most of the shops in luffshop config file is down. So yeah either download those updates from a release site or just use torrents. Actually you can see the message saying you need a pro to access all games.
Yes it is, but do you know about others shops?

randy_w

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They all dead except one that requires pro to download. I actually have pro on two of my switches, you just need to donate any amount of eshop card and you get pro access. Or download from those nsp/xci release sites or use torrents, tbh not that much difference in terms of update speed. Just using tinfoil shop is a lot easier.

Levi198924

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
They all dead except one that requires pro to download. I actually have pro on two of my switches, you just need to donate any amount of eshop card and you get pro access. Or download from those nsp/xci release sites or use torrents, tbh not that much difference in terms of update speed. Just using tinfoil shop is a lot easier.
How do I get the pro tinfoil shop please?

randy_w

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I get the pro tinfoil shop please?
Not gonna go into details here because rules and everything, basically you just join their discord server, buy an eshop card and send it to their bot. Then you can request a personal address and add it to switch.
Anyway luffshop is working again, at least one mirror’s back.

Levi198924

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not gonna go into details here because rules and everything, basically you just join their discord server, buy an eshop card and send it to their bot. Then you can request a personal address and add it to switch.
Anyway luffshop is working again, at least one mirror’s back.
Which mirror please because nothing from Luffshop is showing up

jkirk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When I load into tinfoil I get a Oauth notification. Does anyone get the same thing? is there a way to fix it?

Digitalcat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
why don't you all famzo's just you know, just download your totally legal cargo and move it manually?, or at best just push your files to your switch through FTP?

randy_w

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why don't you all famzo's just you know, just download your totally legal cargo and move it manually?, or at best just push your files to your switch through FTP?
For convenience I believe. If the game has a torrent, then yes this is a great way to download games. I just add the torrent to my NAS and after it's downloaded I can install it in tinfoil with FTP. But the problem is, many other games and updates don't have torrents, and you need to download every part of the archive from file sharing sites, decompress, upload to FTP then install. Still nothing beats tinfoil shop in terms of convenience.

Btw careful with torrenting nintendo games, you could easily get a DMCA notice from your isp if you don't use vpn.

wownmnpare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why don't you just switch to pro to access it again? i mean come on atleast support their hardwork putting new games,dlc and update to the shop since you're not being legal getting the game anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "I'm cheating on you with your hamster's cousin's owner's dog's favorite tree"