Tinfoil Error: Your system clock appears to be incorrect.

Gilgamashu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Anyone have a fix on this?

Your system clock appears to be incorrect. All network SSL connections will fail. Please fix your system date time

Already tried some stuff on google like quickntp but it didn't work. I'm not sure how to use it tbh. I also did manual setting of time in the switch setting and also in hekate but it also didn't work.
It's not that big of a deal because I don't use tinfoil shops but it's bothering me. Maybe you guys have a quick solution? Thanks in advance.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have a fix on this?

Your system clock appears to be incorrect. All network SSL connections will fail. Please fix your system date time

Already tried some stuff on google like quickntp but it didn't work. I'm not sure how to use it tbh. I also did manual setting of time in the switch setting and also in hekate but it also didn't work.
It's not that big of a deal because I don't use tinfoil shops but it's bothering me. Maybe you guys have a quick solution? Thanks in advance.

Use this to fix your time

https://github.com/Cytraen/switchtime

Showr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Reinstalled tinfoil last version clean install, cleared cache booting recovery mode, used switchtime tool to set time and date, used another wifi and still giving error :(

Showr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone? nothing works here.. quickntp, switchtime.nro, clean tinfoil install, all not working with SSL error :(

maxmaxoneteu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Yeah many times

I had same problem today, it probably occured because I have downloaded time-nx from appstore before even connecting to internet and this thing probably destroyed tinfoil, but it has been fixed after many attempts of restarting, reinstalling tinfoil, changing timezones,date and time also installing quick-ntp, finally it showed me an error but then tinfoil 17.0.0 package update popped out of nowhere and everything started to work again, weird.

Gilgamashu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Anyone? nothing works here.. quickntp, switchtime.nro, clean tinfoil install, all not working with SSL error :(
please update here if you ever manage to fix it. For mine, I just stop bothering with it since I don't use tinfoil shops anyway. I also tried quickntp and switchtime and it didn't work.

Reactions: The Real Jdbye

Sourenics

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Same problem. Tried switch-time, quickntp and changing from hekate, but tinfoil still shows error message.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Having been to Miami hmmm probably a hundred times lol
    Back in my days as a delivery driver for a cartel well driver slash guy they would send if a payment was forgotten lol
    you know to help them find their checkbook lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Gta4 was NewYork or Chicago, gta5 is California
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Damn camera phones catching crimes
    Always some women screaming... You break a few thousand dollars worth of crap in someone's living room and they scream lol
    lol Ken yeah the things I did as a kid I am soooo glad those didn't exist
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If someone breaks my $20 TV stand their nose is getting broke
    Psi would be doing like 300-3,000 years in prison lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Have some in closet allegations?
    Someone tried to pull a gun on me once, they reached into the couch thinking I wouldn't notice, quick kick to the arm snapping it between the wrist and elbow broke like a swing lol I reached into the couch to see what was in there, cool a free .380 lol had to hit him with it a few times to remind him not to do it again lol
    He had the 20K he owed the very next day it was a miracle lol
    Psi was a bad bad man at one point lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We need a GTA based on your life, or at least put you in 6 as a character.
    I don't think people would believe 10% of the things I have done lol thank god...
    I have a giant check list of impossible things, and I haven't done them all yet lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Was the pot farmer in San andreas
    I tell people I wrestled a 5 foot alligator and they get this smile like this guy is full of shit lol the reality is I am sad it got away.... I wanted a pet alligator lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You live in Florida, so I believe it, you guys are crazy.
    At the time I would have probably fed it people lol
    Seriously cocaine not even once lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not even once, but 100's of times
    +2
    My girlfriend at the time, she had me stay up with her all night because some how the crazy bitch had spent like 12 hours snorting 2 8 balls, didn't use any water (gotta clean your nose) so she had so much crusted in her nose I was sure she was gonna blow up her heart. I mean this was the stuff right off the boat so absolutely pure. ugghh so annoying
    Also doing like 320 dollars worth of coke in half a day lol damn it
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Also doing like 320 dollars worth of coke in half a day lol damn it