Resident Robot Hoarder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Color changing LEDs
Brook Wingman XB
XBOX2HDMi

Brook Wingman XB allows you to use controllers from other consoles.
Tested and working controllers:
Xbox One
Xbox Elite Controller Series 1
PS3
PS4
PS5

All work wireless except Xbox 1 and Elite controller
No input lag and actually feels smoother and faster than Original Xbox controller

XBOX2HDMi working on all but XBOX 1.0 model. No sound.
Alright I got a few questions.

For one how reliable is the Wingman? I would prefer to use a newer controller as im weird with not really wanting to use old/used controllers. Hell would it in theory work with the new Duke controllers they released a little while ago for PC? Because that would be choice as hell.

Secondly, where in the hell did you find the LED mods for the Xbox? I have not been able to see/source any on the net anymore. Is there a site I should look for that have these mods or were these mods all homebrew by yourself?

Thirdly I never even heard of the Xbox2HDMi accessory before. How good is it? I am sure some would argue the HD mod is better but for the price and scale of modding it needs its probably not nearly as beneficial in the long run compared to what an accessory like this can do.

Lastly how beneficial is the 128MB RAM mod? Is it true it causes stability issues with some xbox games?

A lot of this is curious to me as I have been itching to do an xbox mod eventually once I can source a crystal model for reasonable. I think that model would be fantastic with the right mods.

Donnie-Burger

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Alright I got a few questions.

For one how reliable is the Wingman? I would prefer to use a newer controller as im weird with not really wanting to use old/used controllers. Hell would it in theory work with the new Duke controllers they released a little while ago for PC? Because that would be choice as hell.

Secondly, where in the hell did you find the LED mods for the Xbox? I have not been able to see/source any on the net anymore. Is there a site I should look for that have these mods or were these mods all homebrew by yourself?

Thirdly I never even heard of the Xbox2HDMi accessory before. How good is it? I am sure some would argue the HD mod is better but for the price and scale of modding it needs its probably not nearly as beneficial in the long run compared to what an accessory like this can do.

Lastly how beneficial is the 128MB RAM mod? Is it true it causes stability issues with some xbox games?

A lot of this is curious to me as I have been itching to do an xbox mod eventually once I can source a crystal model for reasonable. I think that model would be fantastic with the right mods.
Wingman is really nice, no input lag, smooth, works on some bluetooth wireless etc
OGX360 is nice as well and doess about the same when you ad a bluetooth adapter

Leds are 2 kinds - 1. 3mm round top slow color changing ultra bright leds x2 for front power button - 2. 5mm round top slow color changing ultra bright leds x4 (+Resistor) = 1 for each controller port

Xbox 2hdmi is the best $30 ish hdmi adapter I have tried - Yes HD+ is better but also $70+ more

128MB ram upgrade is nice but I would have to say the UDMA5 upgrade to make stock udma2 33mbs into 100mbs is more noticable - Combine both and Xbox gets faster/smoother - You can patch a game for 128mb - Emus dont need patching

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    N @ NoiseCommander3DS: https://youtu.be/cAo4TuKIz6s