berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm not a big Star Wars fan, however I do think this game looks quite entertaining. Maybe it's just the neat little graphics, but it really does look fun.Â
happy.gif

Well, I played it and I think it IS fun!!! How about that for an answer?

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried out stage one so far on it the other night and it seems to be a genuinely unique and well laid out platformer with some neat setups to it. Depending how well, how fast, and how you power through a stage you get reward points and they can go into beefing up/adding jedi powers, as well as also juicing up your stamina and strength.

I'd love to check out that DS version which is like 80% the same game, but also adds in some 3D stages within the adventure. Also those 3D stages can be done as a 1P game with HARD bots or with some friends too. Apparantly it's setup between how Rogue (cube) is and TIE/XW on PC where you can redistribute shield power and manage certain stuff.

jonask

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry to disagree with you guys, but I didn't like this at all.

Played it on hardware, and I thought that the controls where just a bit too unresponsive. The production is slick, nice graphics, sound etc -- but the playability just isn't there. It quickly becomes repetive and the controls just aren't right.

I'm still glad for you people who enjoy it though
wink.gif

Ranma

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't like this game. I should have known it would be bad the second the Ubisoft logo came up.

I'll just stick to Lego Star Wars, I think. The only thing that this game has going for it compared to LSW is different force powers, accessable at any time, not just the one for each character.

Man, the Sith better not revenge after me. If they do, I'll kill them all with my lightsaber spoon, which actually lights up and stuff(1 in 3 boxes of Rice Bubbles has them here. I actually went to the produce section of the supermarket to make sure I'd get one).

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
You know, the orginal Star Wars movies didn't have any sex in them, but all it is these days is sex sex SEX (apart from Princess Leia in that skimpy outfit in Return of the Jedi (or was that ESB?), though I shudder to think how old she is now
tongue.gif
).

Ranma

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You know, the orginal Star Wars movies didn't have any sex in them, but all it is these days is sex sex SEX (apart from Princess Leia in that skimpy outfit in Return of the Jedi (or was that ESB?), though I shudder to think how old she is now
tongue.gif
).

'Twas Jedi where she had that outfit. And yeah, she'd be practically ancient. But as long as they don't remake IV-VI with the original cast, we should be fine.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not being a fan myself, i loved this game! Reminds me a little of those Ninja Turtle beat-em-eps on the SNES. Nice moves, responisve controls, looks great, sounds great plays great. Ubisoft have done a great job, about time too their games have been going downhill for a while. Much better than Lego Star Wars, which just missed something and played too slow for me. Definately one i'll buy, maybe the DS version.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
'Twas Jedi where she had that outfit. And yeah, she'd be practically ancient.
Shes still got her looks, hey older women are better anyway, less bitchy.

Dogg Thang

Roobarb Rocks
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hmmm, I liked this game for a few levels and then found it got very dull. It needs more variety or something. The sub 16-bit graphics don't help although some of the still character images are nice (reminds me of the Street Fighter Alpha 1 and 2 artwork).

Now...what are the chances they'll release Lego Star Wars for PSP? That would be more like it.

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Great game - liked it a lot! Feels very Star Warsy if you ask me, with a good usability of the Force and cool lightsaber combos. Thumbs up, you won't find a better SW-game on the GBA.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: