^^title-2048^^

Xboxed

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
AAAARGGH password save... Goddamn I hate this

@Xboxed, password save means that when you finished a level, you receive a password that you need to use next time to continue playing the game, because it doesn't save onto the cart

I'm not sure, but is it true that with these carts there are no save "chips" in it to lower the expenses of the cart?

I knew that...its just that Im surprised that this kind of "saving method" still exists. Its kinda logical if it for costs matters, as someone says.

God Bless the Instant Save Function!!!!!

GoodKupo

It Was Me!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
AAAARGGH password save... Goddamn I hate this

@Xboxed, password save means that when you finished a level, you receive a password that you need to use next time to continue playing the game, because it doesn't save onto the cart

I'm not sure, but is it true that with these carts there are no save "chips" in it to lower the expenses of the cart?

I knew that...its just that Im surprised that this kind of "saving method" still exists. Its kinda logical if it for costs matters, as someone says.

God Bless the Instant Save Function!!!!!
laugh.gif

Find some site with cheats for this game and you dont have to worry about the password.I still dont like inputing a password a every time i play.

M

mario5555

I'm happy to see this game finally released, thanks Trashman and the mysterious supplier (possibly someone on this very board)
wink.gif

Anyway you guys have my utmost respect for giving this "lost" game a chance to be enjoyed and it's a shame that it couldn't come out for commercial release for more people to enjoy the regular way.

Off to play. Later.

BFC

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Yes, you're missing something, you have to press a button to get it to refill. The tutorial thing tells you what it is, it's been a while since I played.

I'm stupid - I was always standing on these things lol

Na, I don't think it's really horrible, just average. There are other games that really deserve this attribute. It's a bit repetitive but compared to some other "gems" it is still playable. Independent from this it is a great experience this forgotten game and being able to make up your own opinion. It could have been a great game - so it's a bit of a waste.

K

kefka

yea game that required no thinking to play,I should really be able to get into this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @mthrnite, Cheetah Girls, the sequel to Action 52's Cheetah Men.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
    Veho @ Veho: