• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

To ALL Floridians - Hurricane Ian

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Stay safe people, If you didn't manage to evacuate in time, listen to your police advice and the messages from your local government officials. I'm not religious but I will have a prayer for you tonight and wish you well (even if you're a democrat). Hopefully you'll be fine but don't do anything silly and go surfing or visiting the beach.......I once saw a tropical storm in Belize in 1980 and that was pretty bad, and that wasn't a hurrican but it was very scary and caused a lot of damage. I'm Keeping my fingers crossed for you and your family and friends.

MariArch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Greetings from central Florida. All is fine, but our power got knocked out. Thank god for cellular heheh

Delerious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Many of them are used to it by now. As long as they don't pull the memed stereotype of "Florida man/woman does Darwin Award-winning thing," I'm sure they'll be fine. That said, stay safe, folks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Lol