Hacking [Tool] Joy-Con Toolkit

Leggo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A fix has finally been found for the Pro Controller color issue!

First, set your colors like you normally would.

Then, open "More..." and go to "Debug" to open "Debug: Custom Command".

Set the following:
Cmd: 01
Subcmd: 11
Then click on "HD Rumble Player". This is necessary to trick the program into allowing you to set the Subcmd to 11, as it's normally disabled. Open "Debug: Custom Command" again
Subcmd arguments: 1B6000000102

Hit "Send" .You should get a Subcmd Reply starting with 80 11. You should be good to go then

I can confirm this worked! Thanks so much for sharing! That has been bugging me for a long time.

RanalaNyx

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I'm having problems with the program it's all set up but whenever I go to choose a colour I get an error message and I'm really confused on what to do.

maxarias

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Does anyone know if any app exists to calibrate the deadzones while in the switch itself? My bluetooth doesn't want to pick up the joycon for some reason

resetes12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Let's see if someone can help me.

Last year, when I got my switch, I connected my joycons to my PC no problem to play some games. Now, a year later, I'm trying to do the same. Same joycons, same PC and same windows installation and I can't. They connect, Windows shows that they work fine but the led doesn't stop moving up and down. Of course, the tool doesn't work. Games also don't work.

I tried reinstalling my bluetooth driver, removing all data related to the "old connection" I had with my joycons but It doesn't work. Any ideas?

jameslionbreath

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
So, my joy-con drifts and I've been wanting to try Joy-Con toolkit but idk what to do... any help?

I've uploaded my settings after calibration

Attachments

• Annotation 2020-04-27 161409.png
    Annotation 2020-04-27 161409.png
    40.1 KB · Views: 337

grcd

Trophies
XP
Country
This question may have been asked already. Would appreciate some clarity on this.

Q: Is it safe to update joycon firmware after using this tool? Or should SPI be restored first? Can either the joycon be rendered inoperable, or Nintendo identify this as a form of 'hacking' and cause a ban?

Also, if it is safe to update firmware, will a firmware update revert these settings to the default ones set by Nintendo? (e.g. a grey joycon becomes 'grey' again)

TerminalClutch

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So, I tried to dump my Left Joy-Con, and shortly after starting the program hung and crashed. Now my JoyCon is stuck? The bottom light is always on as if it's connected to something as the 4th player, but it won't connect to Bluetooth any longer, and it constantly disconnects if used on the Switch in handheld mode. Any ideas how I can fix this?

Samueltheperson

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so I cant get it to work. my joy cons are on the latest firmware and can connect to my pc. when they connect the bar keeps moving like it is searching for a device. also the program tells me that the joy con is not paired or on even though it is and wont let me continue. any ideas?

lpcysmi

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
A fix has finally been found for the Pro Controller color issue!

First, set your colors like you normally would.

Then, open "More..." and go to "Debug" to open "Debug: Custom Command".

Set the following:
Cmd: 01
Subcmd: 11
Then click on "HD Rumble Player". This is necessary to trick the program into allowing you to set the Subcmd to 11, as it's normally disabled. Open "Debug: Custom Command" again
Subcmd arguments: 1B6000000102

Hit "Send" .You should get a Subcmd Reply starting with 80 11. You should be good to go then

It does not work for me.....

I am using the clone procontroller. I managed to change the button colors.... but now I cant change anything

Attachments

• pic.PNG
    pic.PNG
    46.8 KB · Views: 304

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: if i have time for that