TOP LEFT BATTERY CHARGING ICON MISSING

Dandan0404

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hello, just a small nitpick but i am very meticulous and i feel something is wrong
When i first got my oled, when i charge it on dock, the top left has a battery icon charging like a feature for oled where a certain spot only.
but when i installed my modchip picofly, it no longer shows while dock. before it turns off the screen when dock i can see it for a split second then no more

What could be the issue and how to fix this?

jkyoho

Trophies
Website
form.jotform.com
XP
Country
Canada
I believe that charging icon on left corner usually only shows when device is shutdown and then sits on dock.
Any since device is shutdown, plug in charger or dock will trigger device wake up/turn on(unless you set the setting not to wake up), therefore your modchip will initiate glitching and you dont see the charging icon.

Try fully boot up into system and go sleep. then dock it and see if you have charging icon. cold boot from shutdown you will miss the icon for sure

Reactions: Dandan0404

Dandan0404

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I believe that charging icon on left corner usually only shows when device is shutdown and then sits on dock.
Any since device is shutdown, plug in charger or dock will trigger device wake up/turn on(unless you set the setting not to wake up), therefore your modchip will initiate glitching and you dont see the charging icon.

Try fully boot up into system and go sleep. then dock it and see if you have charging icon. cold boot from shutdown you will miss the icon for sure
Possible

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I make up songs all the time "The driver in front of me shouldn't be allowed to breathe" that... +1