TotoTEK

TLSpartan

Kills threads
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Has any body here bought from ToToTEK before? I have been amassing old copiers and flash carts and a SNES has caught my eye. 150 AUD, but it seems worth it.

enarky

owls?
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Tototek is pretty reliable. Only bought once from him myself, but I know dozens of people who bought there without problem. Only thing is that Tomy sometimes needs a bit longer to ship out things.

Some people from the old Cherryroms Copier & Hardware board post at his Forums, so this is also the place to go for questions on ancient backup hardware.

TLSpartan

Kills threads
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for that. Seems I will buy what I want tomorrow. Getting a T-connector so I do not have to modify the flashcart or my SNES. Getting this flash cart(trying to find reviews on it).

enarky

owls?
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
No reviews I know out of the top of my head, but I know a few other Tempers have it. See this recent thread for example.

What I do know is that you need a real parallel port connection for it, the USB connection is just for power. That'd be a problem for me, as I don't own a computer that has one for more then three years now.

AFAIK it usually does its job, any game that doesn't use a special chip is said to work.

TLSpartan

Kills threads
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
enarky said:
No reviews I know out of the top of my head, but I know a few other Tempers have it. See this recent thread for example.

What I do know is that you need a real parallel port connection for it, the USB connection is just for power. That'd be a problem for me, as I don't own a computer that has one for more then three years now.

AFAIK it usually does its job, any game that doesn't use a special chip is said to work.

Works great, arrived today. Thanks for saying it was reliable enarky

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Shouldn't the kid be the scary one?