Trans Girl Suspended From High School for Using Bathroom

nugundam0079

Prime Сasual Dating - Verified Women
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Of course, but when you hide something your mental health starts deteriorating. And that's not Transgender, transsexuals feel they were born in the wrong body. Not "I think I'll be a boy today and a girl tomorrow."

Understandable-But I know and I've seen too many people play it easy with their gender and gender preferences-One day they're into guys,oh wait that didn't work out, then the switch over to girls and vice versa. It's makes people like that extremely difficult to take seriously.

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Of course, but when you hide something your mental health starts deteriorating. And that's not Transgender, transsexuals feel they were born in the wrong body. Not "I think I'll be a boy today and a girl tomorrow."
I've hid my true self from everybody else for years. Years. I've never felt mentally distressed at all.

Whether they feel like they should have been born in the opposite gender or not, they weren't. DEAL WITH IT. B-)
You have to blend into society, not make the society blend you in.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You got some (if not all) transgenders wrong if you think they just go back in forth all year long. Someone told me it is possible to look all female and have
male chromosomes and vi versa.
So should those people at their looks or their chromosomes?

None us could truly understand since we aren't transgender/bi/gay/lesbian.

I've hid my true self from everybody else for years. Years. I've never felt mentally distressed at all.

Whether they feel like they should have been born in the opposite gender or not, they weren't. DEAL WITH IT. B-)

@below Not really sure in the matter, that just how I understand it.
So, the girls in other countries getting slap around and abused should just deal with it.

Or any human face with any abuse should just deal with it?

smile72

NewsBot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
That's not transgender, and what your describing is bisexual. As they date both gender (though not at once).

I did before I came out of the closet, I felt like everyone hated me, I was extremely paranoid of anyone finding out I was gay and outing me. And why should I have to blend in with society? Why should I have to tolerate the social prejudice?

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
You got some (if not all) transgenders wrong if you think they just go back in forth all year long. Someone told me it is possible to look all female and have
male chromosomes and vi versa.
So should those people at their looks or their chromosomes?

None us could truly understand since we aren't transgender/bi/gay/lesbian.

So, the girls in other countries getting slap around and abused should just deal with it.

Or any human face with any abuse should just deal with it?
That's not what I meant by "DEAL WITH IT." They should blend into society by following school policies and use the staff restrooms. That's the whole point of the staff restroom thing: to avoid abuse, while retaining their sexuality.

That's not transgender, and what your describing is bisexual. As they date both gender (though not at once).

I did before I came out of the closet, I felt like everyone hated me, I was extremely paranoid of anyone finding out I was gay and outing me. And why should I have to blend in with society? Why should I have to tolerate the social prejudice?
It's not like the school is being prejudice. Besides, school policies are imposed to prevent people like you from abuse. They're your allies, but you're not using their aid affectively. You have to acknowledge that this is how society is. There's nothing we can do.

smile72

NewsBot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
That's kind of also like saying follow society laws and policy's. Until 2003, there were still state that criminalized sodomy with jail time. Should gay people simply not have sex or show affection to each other to appease the government? Should they not fight against the unfair laws?

Nonetheless, if they feel it's unfair they should fight against the school's policies.

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's kind of also like saying follow society laws and policy's. Until 2003, there were still state that criminalized sodomy with jail time. Should gay people simply not have sex or show affection to each other to appease the government? Should they not fight against the unfair laws?

Nonetheless, if they feel it's unfair they should fight against the school's policies.

And do what? Sue the school for potentially protecting them? They don't want to see the kids get beaten by some asshole's bf cause she saw a transgender male whip out a shlong in the girl's bathroom. You take your pick: Staff bathroom or beaten corpse. Because there is a lot of kids who wouldn't accept them and you have no control over their minds or their actions.

Reactions: 2 people

gameandmatch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

And do what? Sue the school for potentially protecting them? They don't want to see the kids get beaten by some asshole's bf cause she saw a transgender male whip out a shlong in the girl's bathroom. You take your pick: Staff bathroom or beaten corpse. Because there is a lot of kids who wouldn't accept them and you have no control over their minds or their actions.

you have a point there

I would've gone in the staff restroom, it's much cleaner
Isn't that the truth

smile72

NewsBot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Asshole will always pick fights, bullying will always happen. That shouldn't stop them from using public bathrooms in the school. And it doesn't always lead to death.

TDWP don't use slurs. Most people know whether they're a transgender individual really young they feel like they were born in the wrong body and want to be the other gender.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
TDWP don't use slurs. Most people know whether they're a transgender individual really young they feel like they were born in the wrong body and want to be the other gender.
t****** is a slur? Seems more like a shortened version of transvestite to me. That's like saying gay is a slur, which is just a short way of saying homosexual. Jesus, people get so offended over this crap it's not even funny.

Why do you even post such awkward stuff like this anyways?

Reactions: 2 people

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Asshole will always pick fights, bullying will always happen. That shouldn't stop them from using public bathrooms in the school. And it doesn't always lead to death.
And that rate increases against transsexual people going to their 'correct' restrooms. Those policies exist to protect them from such bullies, or at least decrease the rate. It's not unfair, in fact, it's beneficial for them. And it's not about the bullies; people just don't feel secure in a public restroom with somebody of the opposite gender. The school can't make those people who feel insecure (which is the majority) to use public restrooms with people of the opposite gender.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess you guys don't know how serious the crime of pooping and/or peeing is.

Really, though, is it that hard to let these kids use the bathrooms of the genders they identify as? Wouldn't that be easier than pulling this shit and getting media attention as bigots? Just a thought.

Reactions: 1 person

TerraPhantm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You right. Transgenders/gay/lesbians/bisexuals shouldn't even have rights, they aren't human.
It not happening to me, so it must be complete lies. :rolleyes:

A tattoo, a mark on the skin, compare to a whole human, really?

Thing is - all this fuss is over just a bathroom.

(I'm assuming your a guy) - Let's say hypothetically that you were forced to use a women's bathroom for whatever reason... would you really feel like less of a man after you're done with your business?

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I think it is more of intersex. I think bisexual only has to do with attractions to gender and not gender itself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol
    Employee code of conduct videos are awesome!!! Did you know eating the other employees is bad? I didn't know... Lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Anymore males there? :blush:
    All of us lol
    I got free every channel so that's awesome lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Give me ALL the gay pron channels, since you won't be watching them :blush::D
    +1
    Lol they exist?
    +1
    Hmmm so Mario Does Luigi's plumbing is a bad movie? Lol
    These videos are soooo dry
    Please click all suspicious links sent your email
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What to do today? Cut grass for 3-4 hours, or just get drunk and play video games... Hmm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need a remote controlled mower, so I can sit on the couch and do both.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sounds good to me, video games and booze it is then.
    +1
  • denpafan @ denpafan:
    Good choice
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now what to play, Starfield or Fallout4. And what to drink, beer or Whiskey and Coke. Such tough decisions.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog:
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    THIS IMAGE IS SO SCARY WTF. THAT SURE AS HELL IS NOT A CAT THATS LIKE A FUCKING DEMON

Untitled2.png
    Bonus points for running things over with the lawn mower?
    +1
    Monster truck Lawn Mower extreme
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    she was an apple appstore girl
    he was an uptodown boy
    He was an android boy
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: He was an android boy