Trans Girl Suspended From High School for Using Bathroom

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
I think the school staff should think something better than just "Use the staff bathroom."

Port-a-potty? :creep:

LOL. So mean.

I believe the school districts have had enough time to realize transgenders are apart of public school life and should already have a solution. It's being lazy on the school districts part.

Ok....but what if a majority of non-trans students didn't "accept" transgender students? You can't force them to and the liability of what these kids would/could do to them is hell. You can't police the entire school either, that'll get some lawsuits ready. Stuck between a rock and a hard place, telling them to use the staff bathroom is the most efficient way of getting rid of potential problems, unfortunately.

I guess. It just seems lazy. I understand that you cannot expect of all people High school students to be tolerant.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Then I guess you never heard of the Little Rock 9. They were nine black students that enrolled in Little Rock Central High School (an all white school) in 1957 who the vast majority of students (possibly all of them) hated because they were black and bullied and harassed them because of it.

Er, 1957?
Aren't you talking about a vast majority of America, or hell even NA.

Or at the very least, all of the South.

Reactions: 1 person

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why are they upset about this? they chose this life style, you gotta expect the consequences.

the world is NOT going to bend to you, and if you expect that...fuck you then. deal with it or GTFO. seriously im in rage mode right now, that shit angers me and i deal with it on a daily basis.

wah wah wah i can't use the men's bathroom (yet im really a woman) boo hoo my life is over. wait until you get into the real world and see what happens, losers. grow up. if i get a tattoo and people judge me then i accept it.

pls do NOT flame this with ITS NOTS A CHOICE VASH, yuuu rrr a bigot! bull shit its a fucking choice, you choose to dress/act like the opposite sex. get naked and they tell me they are not choosing to have a penis/vagina.

Reactions: 1 person

smile72

NewsBot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nonetheless it was popular opinion, the students and their parents didn't like black students. Should the school have just expelled them to please the racist students and parents??

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think she should have just went on the floor since see couldn't make it to a staff bathroom... :tpi:

Seriously tho, where the transgender bathrooms? I think that a better solution then suspending when a student can't make it to a staff bathroom.
Doesn't even need to be that big, just spread around.
Holding it for long isn't even healthy.

I guess we should bring back the coloured bathrooms while we're at it, eh?
Not such if that connected...

Maybe we should have a larger spread of unisex bathrooms and be done with it...

why are they upset about this? they chose this life style, you gotta expect the consequences.

the world is NOT going to bend to you, and if you expect that...fuck you then. deal with it or GTFO. seriously im in rage mode right now, that shit angers me and i deal with it on a daily basis.

wah wah wah i can't use the men's bathroom (yet im really a woman) boo hoo my life is over. wait until you get into the real world and see what happens, losers. grow up. if i get a tattoo and people judge me then i accept it.

pls do NOT flame this with ITS NOTS A CHOICE VASH, yuuu rrr a bigot! bull shit its a fucking choice, you choose to dress/act like the opposite sex. get naked and they tell me they are not choosing to have a penis/vagina.
You right. Transgenders/gay/lesbians/bisexuals shouldn't even have rights, they aren't human.
It not happening to me, so it must be complete lies. :rolleyes:

A tattoo, a mark on the skin, compare to a whole human, really?

smile72

NewsBot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Fine Vash you're a douchebag bigot, science disagrees with you as transgender brains are similar to the opposite sex. Don't troll my thread, trying to start a flame war. Go and troll some other threads.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nonetheless it was popular opinion, the students and their parents didn't like black students. Should the school have just expelled them to please the racist students and parents??

In 1957? Probably. Would it be right? No. I'd rather be expelled instead of being treated like shit for my entire highschool career.
In 2011? No, because there would be much less of a problem.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
I think she should have just went on the floor since see couldn't make it to a staff bathroom... :tpi:

Seriously tho, where the transgender bathrooms? I think that a better solution then suspending when a student can't make it to a staff bathroom.
Doesn't even need to be that big, just spread around.
Holding it for long isn't even healthy.

I guess we should bring back the coloured bathrooms while we're at it, eh?
Not such if that connected...

Maybe we should have a larger spread of unisex bathrooms and be done with it...

One bathroom for everybody? I can imagine what that would smell like and I die a little inside.

smile72

NewsBot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Problem to who? Transgenders are still people. And injustice is injustice even if it's not gigantic news.

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

What? No. We're not talking about expulsion here, its a high school bathroom, A BATHROOM. They are trying to prevent something bad from happening and people are too trigger happy to call discrimination. Frankly, I'd be psyched to use the staff bathroom, its clean there. Now as for suspension, schools have rules, rules were broken and punishment was delivered accordingly. People don't like it, but that's the rules. :/

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Let me reiterate: Just use the Staff Restrooms. She had the choice to evade any danger and criticism by doing that.

Problem to who? Transgenders are still people. And injustice is injustice even if it's not gigantic news.
They chose to be justified as 'abnormal.' They have to deal with what they chose. And it isn't injustice. It was for her safety.

smile72

NewsBot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, a bathroom may be a minor issue in comparison, but it is discrimination nonetheless.And sometimes rules are meant to be broken because they are unfair to one group who harms no one.

Depending on her high school's size the staff bathroom might have been too far away from her next class.

deathking

Trophies
Website
toxsic.com
XP
Country
United States
what have they got between the legs
because at 16 they are just pretending to be a different gender as they havent got the operation yet
and its not an injustice they can still use the bathroom of the gender of their birth

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Yes, a bathroom may be a minor issue in comparison, but it is discrimination nonetheless.And sometimes rules are meant to be broken because they are unfair to one group who harms no one.
Nobody but themselves, you mean. By doing such things, they are putting themselves in danger of being bullied and criticized. Staff restrooms are so much more secure than public restrooms.

Depending on her high school's size the staff bathroom might have been too far away from her next class.
She chose it herself; she has to deal with it.

"Depending on her high school's size the staff public bathroom might have been too far away from her next class." Same thing.

deathking

Trophies
Website
toxsic.com
XP
Country
United States
say a guy wants to perv on girls so he acts like a girl like that movie sorority boys
and gets in the female bathroom and the school allows it and something happens
the school would get its sued so hard
that is why they are banned from pretending to be a different sex but if they want they can use the staff bathrooms

Reactions: 2 people

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wonder if staff can use student bathrooms.

KURT-PETERS-Dionne-MalikowskiX390.jpg

If I'm reading right, tbh, they look like they went to the right bathrooms. Just base on looks...

I didn't know man... I think if they install more well place small genderless bathrooms that this can be avoided.Which not everyone has to use and
it be keep clean like the other bathrooms.

We have them at my school.

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I know that but they may not be located in the most convenient places in the high school.
"Depending on her high school's size the staff public bathroom might have been too far away from her next class." Same thing; it depends on her next class' location.

And why is it derailing to "maybe she needs to use a public bathroom"? No. Everybody has bladders to hold our waste. She's just impatient.

Wonder if staff can use student bathrooms.

If I'm reading right, tbh, they look like they went to the right bathrooms. Just base on looks...
I believe they can (at least the majority of teachers do, at my school). But that's not the problem. It's about a female entering a male public restroom and a male entering a female public restroom.

No matter how they look, they we're only given the option to use staff restrooms, which are much safer for them.

nugundam0079

Prime Сasual Dating - Verified Women
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Please do not compare this incident to what happened to colored folks back then-Transgenders have a choice to choose what sex they'll be from one day to the next-Not the same for Blacks.This has always bothered me that Gay,Lesbian,Transgendered people like to compare their troubles to what happened to African Americans,Jews and other minority's because you choose to put on panties instead of boxers one day to the next does not mean you're facing the same problems as someone who is Black or Chinese.

Reactions: 4 people

smile72

NewsBot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Of course, but when you hide something your mental health starts deteriorating. And that's not Transgender, transsexuals feel they were born in the wrong body. Not "I think I'll be a boy today and a girl tomorrow."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: balls over