Gaming Transfer Minecraft maps from Wii U to PC

Pagodah

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Our Wii U is on its last legs but I would really like to export my Daughters massive Minecraft world she created on it to her PC version of the game. My Wii U is hacked completely(as of 2017). I've looked around but i can't find any tutorials on how to do this. Everything seems to be about how to transfer from Wii U to Switch.

Is this possible? Can someone point me in the right direction??

Reactions: Moon164

LEGION1TE

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Our Wii U is on its last legs but I would really like to export my Daughters massive Minecraft world she created on it to her PC version of the game. My Wii U is hacked completely(as of 2017). I've looked around but i can't find any tutorials on how to do this. Everything seems to be about how to transfer from Wii U to Switch.

Is this possible? Can someone point me in the right direction??
Have you happened to find a solution? I have found this program on windows (universal minecraft tool) that can convert wiiu worlds to bedrock. However, I cannot find out how to get the world off of my (freshly jailbroken) wiiu.

Reactions: Moon164
Trophies
XP
Have you happened to find a solution? I have found this program on windows (universal minecraft tool) that can convert wiiu worlds to bedrock. However, I cannot find out how to get the world off of my (freshly jailbroken) wiiu.

First off, please don't necro-bump threads. Secondly, to answer your question: The method depends on what you want.

If you want a Graphical Interface that displays the worlds for you and allows you to download them, then use NobleDez's Map Manager X. Just launch FTPiiU, and use the program to connect with your Wii U's IPv4. The worlds will show once it's done loading.

If you want to do it directly through your FTP Client, you go to a path similar to /usr/save/<account_id>/<gameid>/ (I forgot what it is exactly, but that's close enough). Your world files will look like an extensionless file with a garbage text name. Just download it and add the .wii extension.

Also about using "universal minecraft tool". You know that they made that tool paid license only, right? Just saying if by some chance you didn't know that.

Reactions: LEGION1TE

LEGION1TE

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for the information.
(I don't know what "necro-bump threads" indicates, but if I did that, I am sorry.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1