pimpanse

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey Guys,

I have the following situation right now and want to transfer Save Data from a hacked Switch to my new Vanilla Switch:

- Hacked Switch with SysNand 9.0.2 / EmuNand 9.0.2 with latest Atmosphere
- Vanilla Switch with 10.0.2

In this situation If I use the Save Data Feature on the hacked Switch it will ask for a System Update (I went online with the SysNand - its not blocked but seriously I have no problem if it will be. I just want to transfer my save files which are on the SysNand to my Vanilla Switch). But I dont want to lose my EmuNand and Atmosphere.

What are you suggesting? Is there a way to safely update my SysNand to 10.0.2 and have my EmuNand not getting corrupted?

Thanks in Advance, kind regards. Chris

pimpanse

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Mind if you could explain this in more detail?
So with emunand 9.0.2 and latest atmosphere its possible to transfer my savedata to the vanilla switch 10.0.2? How? Thank you!

MesserUpper

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Same question here, I am going to install cfw on my switch. I want to delete my legit account so that it doesn't get banned for my other switches. Can I transfer my games saved data to another account as I have numerous games.

W0NDERwaffle3

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Same question here, I am going to install cfw on my switch. I want to delete my legit account so that it doesn't get banned for my other switches. Can I transfer my games saved data to another account as I have numerous games.
Accounts don’t get banned unless you keep cheating online with that account. Consoles get banned

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, yep +1