Hacking Transfering only NNID from new emunand to old emunand

pikpol

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Heey guys,

I'm a bit stuck with a problem of mine. I already posted a thread about my problem some weeks ago, though nobody had a solution for me. I was advised to just call Nintendo and stuff, but they just want to have my 3ds and let me pay for the repair. I don't want this because I have a 4.5 FW 3ds xl so yeah... that says enough i think.

So the only problem is I can't access miiverse, the NNID settings, the theme shop and the eshop. It's because my Nintendo Network ID won't login.
Now I made a new emunand on an other sd card and managed to link my existing NNID to that emunand. Though there is no way I can transfer every single data to that new emunand from my old emunand. So I thought maybe there is a way to transfer only the NNID to the old emunand.
What also could help is, if there was a way to delete the NNID from my old emunand so I can link it again and then it will work again.
If you got other ideas/theories it would be much appreciated if you'd share them here.

hope you guys are willing to help me and can help me, and maybe even others 'cause if searched the internet and here on the forum but couldn't find anything about this happening.

EDIT:
after weeks with this problem I fixed it shortly after this post -_-
I toke 2 sd cards, the one with old emunand and one with a copy of the old emunand on new sd card
system formatted the copy emunand and linked the NNID from the old emunand to the copy emunand.
shut the system down after succes linking, and put the original old emunand in and booted it up and bling, worked again ^^
so happy right now!
Hope it helps someone in the future(no wait, hope nobody gets this stupid problem)

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I simply called Nintendo. Told them I purchased a new 3DSXL, which was true. They transferred my old EmuNAND's NNID to my new EmuNAND three days later.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Pikachu used jumper cables it was sadism lol