ROM Hack [Translation] Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Reworked the Icons to match the japanese original more: (Work in Progress)
alletters37kj6.png

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
^The last post by Romsstar was only 11 days ago.

When there is any significant update, it will be posted here and/or the blog. Until then, we should just let them do their thing.

Reactions: dimmidice

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
^The last post by Romsstar was only 11 days ago.

When there is any significant update, it will be posted here and/or the blog. Until then, we should just let them do their thing.
Well given that there is not much interest towards the project right now, updates probably won't happen that often.

CobyTheApple

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well given that there is not much interest towards the project right now, updates probably won't happen that often.
Hey Romsstar, just wondering if any of the tools you are using are available for the public? Just wondering so I could attempt to translate into German. Anyway, I hope this project goes smoothly, and I look forward to it's completion!

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
decodecitra32cguvk.png

hereuesxy.png

Welcome to Glitch City.

It's alive! XD Sorta, kinda :D Well that's Decode at least booting and semi-running in Citra :D
With the help of Normmatt we figured out that the missing function for it to boot was GetOutputFormat, for which luckily there was already a branch existing :)

But as you can see it loads most graphics wrong and no text either. I guess it's not our time yet. Still from no booting at all to this.: I like it :D

Last edited by Romsstar,

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
well that's some funky shit
Well it's about what you'd expect with Citra at its current stage. For some reason it won't run with my GTX 980 at all, so this is from a Intel 4600.xd
exciting enough, plus on this alone I researched already like 50% of the save format already. So it's useful already :)

saifors

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
decodecitra32cguvk.png

hereuesxy.png

Welcome to Glitch City.

It's alive! XD Sorta, kinda :D Well that's Decode at least booting and semi-running in Citra :D
With the help of Normmatt we figured out that the missing function for it to boot was GetOutputFormat, for which luckily there was already a branch existing :)

But as you can see it loads most graphics wrong and no text either. I guess it's not our time yet. Still from no booting at all to this.: I like it :D

Game of the year, 10/10, best game BEST GAME.

Jokes aside I think the reason that this hasn't garnered as much attention as the PSP version is probably because there's no 3DS emulator, and any Gateway and other stuff for it breaks with every new update the system gets, once 3DS hacking gets a bit more stable footing the interest in it will probably raise.
Or Bandai can be like "Oh hey, we might actually gain more money if we also localize the Digimon game on the system that is one of the more successful ones of this console generation".

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Game of the year, 10/10, best game BEST GAME.
Jokes aside I think the reason that this hasn't garnered as much attention as the PSP version is probably because there's no 3DS emulator, and any Gateway and other stuff for it breaks with every new update the system gets, once 3DS hacking gets a bit more stable footing the interest in it will probably raise.
Or Bandai can be like "Oh hey, we might actually gain more money if we also localize the Digimon game on the system that is one of the more successful ones of this console generation".

You realize that screenshot you just quoted and I posted was from a 3DS emulator?

Reactions: XDragon2688

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway