Hacking Trouble With CFW [LUMA3DS]

TokyoDoll

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
So I'm having quite the trouble here and I'd rather post what I see on my Luma3DS:

"Luma Updater v2.2

This is only for sighhax/boot9strap users.
Do not use if you have a9lh installed.
To update to boot9strap please visit [The site].

Payload type: SIGHAX
Payload Path: /boot.firm
Backup Payload: Yes

Current Installed version: 9.0-2"

So I went to the following website stated on Luma and I got the magnet link of "secret_sector.bin".
Once I got it through a torrent, put my MicroSD into the USB and put the link in Boot9strap folder..

I still get this black screen with the code displayed. Did I perhaps do something wrong here?

TokyoDoll

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
bumping is against tos here. Dont matter how soon or not. Your question will get answered to when someone with the information about it reads and posts.

Okay sorry.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm not really sure what the issue is with it since the output seems fine, but as of February 22nd, a bunch of stuff broke because of a Github change.

Well I put the .bin in Boot9strap but when I started my 3DS back up, and went into Luma3DS, I get the same code.

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
Okay sorry.

Well I put the .bin in Boot9strap but when I started my 3DS back up, and went into Luma3DS, I get the same code.
did you actually run the SafeB9SInstaller ? you dont just put all the files there, then run luma updater (btw it wont work due to the github update)

TokyoDoll

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
What do you mean you put the link in the folder? Could you make an screenshot of the boot9strap folder?

2lcl6ck.png
fwuiq1.png

TokyoDoll

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
the very first line on the top screen, shows what version you ahve

"Luma3DS v9.0 configuration"

if yours is v9.0 then it's the latest version and no need to update it

My problem basically is I try to play certain JAP region games and All I get is a black screen, someone told me to change region language emulation of Luma3DS which is why I made this post originally.

Last edited by TokyoDoll,

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Alright, first of all, next time please don't create a new thread if you have already created one, we will help you in the first otherwise we won't know what you are talking about. :P

Anyway. I'm not sure if you have a Japanese 3ds or another region. Post the system version you have in system settings, including the letter. Maybe you need to update your console.

Reactions: TokyoDoll

TokyoDoll

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Alright, first of all, next time please don't create a new thread if you have already created one, we will help you in the first otherwise we won't know what you are talking about. :P

Anyway. I'm not sure if you have a Japanese 3ds or another region. Post the system version you have in system settings, including the letter. Maybe you need to update your console.

Sys 11.6.0-39U

TokyoDoll

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Okay, so you have a American 3DS, you need to use the Language emulation of luma if you want to play some Japanese games. Hold on I'll create a file for you.

Okay thank you.

So it's from freeshop the game?

Yes it's from Freeshop, Particularly a game called "名探偵ピカチュウ 〜新コンビ誕生〜 " in ENG "Detective Pikachu" for the 3DS console.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/X4H1s3wl7H4?si=NNFoCxhEtCIqiX9Y