Trouble with nintendont multimemory option on injected GCN games.

Frege

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I've been playing injected GCN games (via TM3.0.1 and WUUSBH) for a while now and I used to have a running congifuration of multiple virtual memories with no problem. This week, however, I installed a game via UWUVCI and had the bad idea of updating nintendont with the nintendont config tool integrated in the program.

Now my old games won't load the "[game id].raw" files in the saves folder, but rather insist in using or creating a common "ninmem.raw" file, which is being really frustrating and infuriating.

What can I do for my injected games? I've tried several times to modify the damn nincfg.bin with TM3.0.1, UWUVCI and Nicoe with no success, I've tried downgrading my nintendont version and the same keeps happening. I'm short of just deleting the damn injects and just putting the games in the SD but I DON'T WANT TO DO THAT.

Is there any solution to my conundrum?
Thanks beforehand.

Last edited by Frege,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I've been playing injected GCN games (via TM3.0.1 and WUUSBH) for a while now and I used to have a running congifuration of multiple virtual memories with no problem. This week, however, I installed a game via UWUVCI and had the bad idea of updating nintendont with the nintendont config tool integrated in the program.

Now my old games won't load the "[game id].raw" files in the saves folder, but rather insist in using or creating a common "ninmem.raw" file, which is being really frustrating and infuriating.

What can I do for my injected games? I've tried several times to modify the damn nincfg.bin with TM3.0.1, UWUVCI and Nicoe with no success, I've tried downgrading my nintendont version and the same keeps happening. I'm short of just deleting the damn injects and just putting the games in the SD but I DON'T WANT TO DO THAT.

Is there any solution to my conundrum?
Thanks beforehand.
you just have multi set on nintendont settings...

just download the solo nintendont forwarder
https://www.mediafire.com/file/09qacy3cxpmawe3/Nintendont_%28Forwarder%29_%5B00050000101999FE%5D.7z/file

put one random game on the sd card, you need one game there since settings are only saved if you start a game after changing the settings.

then start this forwarder, put the settings you want and then press b and then run the random game, once the game starts the settings are saved for all nintendont games since nintendont settings are global.

Last edited by pedro702,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1