• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Trump blaming Canada for burning the White House

Old

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trump the Chump 2: the historically confused imbecile strikes again.

I apologize on behalf of actual Americans. What an embarrassment. We've been steadily working on the problem, dotting every 'i' and crossing every 't', ensuring that the dotard's comeuppance is swift.
Soon. Very soon.

DFYsJeqUQAA0irm.jpg

Deleted member 377734

100th degree asskicker
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I apologize on behalf of actual Americans. What an embarrassment. We've been steadily working on the problem, dotting every 'i' and crossing every 't', ensuring that the dotard's comeuppance is swift.
Soon. Very soon.

DFYsJeqUQAA0irm.jpg
Just a question, has your president clearly forgotten that his new best buddy, Little Rocket Man, is a monster ?
Feeding his uncle to the dogs,
Blowing apart musicians by tying them to Howitzer barrels and running the pieces over with tanks ?
Being a dictator. etc, etc ?

cuz I think he seems to have.

Old

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a question, has your president clearly forgotten that his new best buddy, Little Rocket Man, is a monster ?
Blowing apart musicians by tying them to Howitzer barrels and running the pieces over with tanks ?

Nah, he hasn't forgotten, he simply doesn't care, because he wishes to be a despot dictator. He worships them, from Erdogan to Duterte. And of course his favorite 'business model', Adolph.
Also, you've got to take his dementia/senility into consideration. He's in a constant state of sundowning flux, and the (daily) mountains of coke only exacerbate this condition. Truly a caustic mess.

As I said, though; not for much longer. Once the audio and video recordings begin dropping, even his most sycophantic drones will be forced to face reality.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

All those stories were never verified and came from satire sources

Reactions: DarthDub

tech3475

Trophies
XP
Country
Really / him being a dictator was satire ?
and i recall the BIG news outlets running the uncle story. ike, say Fox News. The Independant and so on. or are you actually defending him ?

Didn't you hear? Everything we know about North Korea is Fake News(TM).

Old

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really / him being a dictator was satire ?
and i recall the BIG news outlets running the uncle story. ike, say Fox News. The Independant and so on. or are you actually defending him ?

Fox 'news' = "BIG outlet", lol. Nah, man, only wingnuts and assorted dummies feed on that garble. The way things have been progressing -- the demise of evil blob Ailes, O'Reilly getting the ax, Shammity caught up in Russian/real estate scam shit, etc. -- I'd honestly be shocked if the channel (State TV for idiots) still exists in five years.

Rupert's next. Got my grave dancing shoes on!

cartoon-fox-toilet-heads.jpg

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Both Canada and US have some pretty steep tarriffs on each other's industries. This isn't really Trump's doing. Trudeau is a pussy though and I find it hilarious that Trump called him out on it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay