• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Trump brought back firing squads, the electric chair, and gasing people.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@AlanJohn - See this ^^

If he can bad mouth the President of the USA then why can't I share my personal observations that LGBTQ are perverse?
Anyone can bad mouth whoever the hell they want, don't confuse my questioning of this useless thread as me saying that we should silence such opinions entirely. Anyone is entitled to their own opinion, but everyone else is just as entitled to shit on you for your opinion as well. And that goes both ways, if people want to say I'm an asshole for questioning why we have this thread, well they're certainly free to do that as well.

Deleted member 397813

Global Dingus
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone can bad mouth whoever the hell they want, don't confuse my questioning of this useless thread as me saying that we should silence such opinions entirely. Anyone is entitled to their own opinion, but everyone else is just as entitled to shit on you for your opinion as well. And that goes both ways, if people want to say I'm an asshole for questioning why we have this thread, well they're certainly free to do that as well.
fucking. thank you.

Reactions: AmandaRose

gregory-samba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

If that were the case I wouldn't have moderators deleting my posts that happen to shine a bad light on LGBTQ.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If that were the case I wouldn't have moderators deleting my posts that happen to shine a bad light on LGBTQ.

Well moderators on a privately owned website can delete whatever posts they like for whatever reason they like. Freedom of speech doesn't mean that you can just sit in a privately owned space and constantly spew hate speech or whatever and think that you can't be kicked out of the business because of that freedom of speech. Any business can kick anyone out for any reason, just like that bakery had every right to not bake a cake for a gay couple, we may not like this, but it goes both ways. People need to stop confusing the freedom of speech (which is to say you can say what you like without being arrested) with this idea that their speech has to be welcomed anywhere and everywhere. That's not the same thing.

Last edited by MikaDubbz,

AlanJohn

くたばれ
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
@AlanJohn - See this ^^

If he can bad mouth the President of the USA then why can't I share my personal observations that LGBTQ are perverse?
As far as I know, Donald Trump isn't an active member of the GBAtemp community, and as public figure is open to critique and occasional ridicule.

However, the LGBT community being a diverse group of people consists of many individuals, some of whom might be "perverse", and those who aren't. It's no secret that there are users on GBAtemp who consider themselves to be members of LGBT, and are offended by your notion. Which is precisely the reason why your posts are removed. Offensive comments towards other groups of people are not allowed on GBAtemp, regardless of sexual orientation, political views or even favorite home console company.

Deleted member 397813

Global Dingus
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
As far as I know, Donald Trump isn't an active member of the GBAtemp community, and as public figure is open to critique and occasional ridicule.

However, the LGBT community being a diverse group of people consists of many individuals, some of whom might be "perverse", and some who aren't. It's no secret that there are users on GBAtemp who consider themselves to be members of LGBT, and are offended by your notion.
one again, fucking, thank you.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@AlanJohn - See this ^^

I shall put this nicely to you. Please remember your freedom of speech only covers you in America. This is an international website where in certain countries your comments are concidered illegal especially in the UK under the hate crime act 2014. Also pretty sure this is a UK owned website so the owners have to follow said law and not allow homophobic and transphobic comments. Thank You

Deleted member 397813

Global Dingus
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I shall put this nicely to you. Please remember your freedom of speech only covers you in America. This is an international website where in certain countries your comments are concidered illegal especially in the UK under the hate crime act 2014. Also pretty sure this is a UK owned website so the owners have to follow said law and not allow homophobic and transphobic comments. Thank You
and i thought chary did a good one on wiiubricker

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

oh yeah, and let's not forget to mention the canadian human rights act, where this could be illegal aswell :)

Reactions: AmandaRose

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There has been no shift in U.S policies on executions, federal executions already are exceptionally rare as this is generally a state issue. Either you are too misinformed to be commenting on the U.S justice system or you really were just fishing for a 2 minute hate.

Let me know when Biden, who has put more black people in chains than the south comes out against the death penalty because it is not going to happen.

uisrCB8.gif

Last edited by jimbo13,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8