• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Trump Raid and the End of the United States (Padraig Martin)

Creamu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
mar-a-lago.jpg

'Last night, like many Americans, I was shocked to see that former President of the United States, Donald Trump, had his home raided by the Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI). This is a profound turning point in Western history. For the better part of the past two centuries, the U.S. has enjoyed unprecedented stability because it did not raid the homes of political rivals. The rest of the democratic world looked upon the United States as a model for successful representative government. To watch a politically motivated raid on a former president essentially showed the rest of the world that the U.S. is no longer the model it claimed to be. It so devastatingly rotten to its very core that anyone with eyes can see that unelected officials run the United States – not the people… not its representatives… not its Constitution.

For those who hate Trump, it is important to note that this raid is more than just Trump. Trump is a polarizing figure in American politics. Trump is also a billionaire. This is not an ordinary, well intentioned political protester who walked the Halls of Congress on January 6th getting hunted down by the FBI a year later at his plumbing job. This is a powerful person in his own right with nearly seventy-five million supporters. The fact that they can attempt the gulag treatment on Trump should be a massive wake-up to any powerless, ordinary citizen with an unpopular view. They are coming for you, next.

For those who may be inclined to call me a Trump apologist, I am not. I have been critical of “45” for years. Like most dissidents, I am disappointed in Donald Trump for many reasons. The list is long. He should have been more aggressive regarding the removal of far-left activists within the Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigations – especially after the very obvious targeting of his own 2016 campaign. He trusted the military far too much, despite mountains of evidence that the senior leadership of the military had been radically transformed by the preceding Obama Administration. The Israel worship was galling. I kept hearing about black unemployment, the freedom of A$AP Rocky, and Trump’s friendship with Kanye West, while reading about thousands of dissidents throughout the United States imprisoned for standing up to federal overreach. Most angering was Trump’s absolute inaction during the extraordinary riots of 2020. He should have ordered the National Guard to fix bayonets and any officer that pushed back – as General Miley reportedly did – should have been sent to a command in Northern Alaska or a cell in Gitmo. Trump apologists like to say that, had Trump did that, the media would have portrayed him as a tyrant. So what? The media already portrayed him as a dictator. He should have acted the part and saved civilized society.

[...]

The United States is dead. It cannot be revived. This is the regime flexing on you, the worthless American voter. The choice is simple: stay on the Titanic as its newfound masters order you to swab the decks of oncoming water or jump ship by means of secession. If you wish to keep the United States intact, so be it. You should move to a Yankee blue state and enjoy the future that your demographic replacement will ensure. You might as well get used to those laws now. Meanwhile, if you are a Southerner flying the American flag, you are part of the problem. The most important flag flying over your home should be your state flag. Displaying imagery that expresses your bended knee toward Washington, DC, is an indication of your loyalties. You have chosen the Union over the Founding Principles. You have chosen elected bureaucrats over your own people. You have shown that when we need you, you will not be there for us.

The raid on Trump should be a wake-up call that the Yankee government cannot be reformed. It is gone. The Constitution will not protect him. The Constitution will not protect you. Secession will.'

-Padraig Martin

https://identitydixie.com/2022/08/09/the-trump-raid-and-the-end-of-the-united-states/

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
To watch a politically motivated raid on a former president
Idiocy. This was a raid signed off on by the DoJ and an FBI director who was appointed by Trump. The amount of evidence gathered beforehand had to be mountainous, and the executive branch was not made aware of it until well after.

The fact that they can attempt the gulag treatment on Trump should be a massive wake-up to any powerless, ordinary citizen with an unpopular view. They are coming for you, next.
Gasp, you mean to tell me that nobody is above the law? This has fuck all to do with Trump's views, everything to do with the fact that he's the worst kind of criminal scum.

If anything, prosecuting Trump might give US democracy an extra couple years of shelf life. We obviously can't have every asshole who loses an election attempting to stage a violent coup, it must be made clear to all that there are consequences for such actions.

Most angering was Trump’s absolute inaction during the extraordinary riots of 2020. He should have ordered the National Guard to fix bayonets and any officer that pushed back – as General Miley reportedly did – should have been sent to a command in Northern Alaska or a cell in Gitmo.
Just a dude casually calling for the National Guard to murder and gore American citizens for exercising their right to protest that exact type of brutality. This shithead went off the deep end a long time ago.

Last edited by Xzi,

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Lol. That may be the perception within the US, but it's certainly not the case in any country I've lived or visited.
Seriously. Our government has never been anywhere near as representative as European nations with 5+ political parties which have to form coalitions.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The rest of the democratic world looked upon the United States as a model for successful representative government.
Haha they really don't. The rest of the world laughs at the insanity of American politicians.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
In fairness, maybe some of the more dubious regimes around the world do see the US as a model to aspire to.
It's more about being infatuated with our economic system than our political system, though. I'm convinced that much of the reason Republicans hate China is because they beat the US in the race to transform capitalism into full-on oligarchy.

Reactions: cracker

Zappo23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The choice is simple: stay on the Titanic as its newfound masters order you to swab the decks of oncoming water or jump ship by means of secession.

Yeah, you can f**k allllllllll the way off with that doomsayer garbage.

Osakasan

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not 'murican, but if the raid on Trump's house proves something is that the US are still alive, and mostly well.

It's time for the 'muricans to take out the trash, starting for that crooked ball of shit who dared to call himself 'President' while conning the whole country and selling it to Russia.

This and the Alex Jones trial are music to my eyes. And this is just starting.

LOCK'EM UP!

Deleted member 559230

Trophies
XP
If Trump did indeed bring classified documents to his residence without permission then he needs to be held accountable. However, I see double standards here coming from the lying dishonest democrats as Hillary Clinton ran a private email server that had classified material on it without permission and when she got caught she used bleachbit to erase the server. She's guilty as fucking hell, yet gets a pass because she's a lefty. Both of these needs to be dealt with.

Of course the raid on Trump's residence was politically motivated. We have Congress investigating the riot on January 6th while ignoring the years of riots from the black lives matter and antifa leftests. I also don't believe a word the leftist media has published due to the fact all they did when Trump was in office was attack him with fake news. Most of what they published were personal attacks and they were mostly all based on lies, misinformation and selective texts taken out of context.

I'm an independent, but I hope that these searches result in Trump running again as he's got my vote. Shit was so much better under Trump regardless of the lies that the left made up to manipulate their members into viewing Trump as some sort of monster. You (the leftists) have been lied to for decades now, isn't time you smarten up?

EDIT: This is the first time I've seen a picture of Trump's mansion. No wonder the leftist liberals hate him ... they want what he has yet are too fucking stupid to achieve anything in life.

Last edited by Deleted member 559230,

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I figured I probably should go on to state that we don't know anything exactly quite yet. It's just a search warrant atm.

However the fact that Trump is already worried/bashing on people is rather... telling.
The fact that he claimed the FBI was "planting evidence" tells us there was definitely evidence to be found. Other Republican lawmakers have since had their data/phones seized as well.

Osakasan

Trophies
XP
Country
If Trump did indeed bring classified documents to his residence without permission then he needs to be held accountable. However, I see double standards here coming from the lying dishonest democrats as Hillary Clinton ran a private email server that had classified material on it without permission and when she got caught she used bleachbit to erase the server. She's guilty as fucking hell, yet gets a pass because she's a lefty. Both of these needs to be dealt with.

Of course the raid on Trump's residence was politically motivated. We have Congress investigating the riot on January 6th while ignoring the years of riots from the black lives matter and antifa leftests. I also don't believe a word the leftist media has published due to the fact all they did when Trump was in office was attack him with fake news. Most of what they published were personal attacks and they were mostly all based on lies, misinformation and selective texts taken out of context.

I'm an independent, but I hope that these searches result in Trump running again as he's got my vote. Shit was so much better under Trump regardless of the lies that the left made up to manipulate their members into viewing Trump as some sort of monster. You (the leftists) have been lied to for decades now, isn't time you smarten up?

EDIT: This is the first time I've seen a picture of Trump's mansion. No wonder the leftist liberals hate him ... they want what he has yet are too fucking stupid to achieve anything in life.
Playing both sides only works when you don't play the whataboutism, and when you don't try to equal a literal coup d'etat to put a tryrant in power with protestors who riot because their rights are being trampled.

You right wingers suck even when trying to be equidistant.

Deleted member 559230

Trophies
XP
I'm not 'murican, but if the raid on Trump's house proves something is that the US are still alive, and mostly well.

It's time for the 'muricans to take out the trash, starting for that crooked ball of shit who dared to call himself 'President' while conning the whole country and selling it to Russia.

This and the Alex Jones trial are music to my eyes. And this is just starting.

LOCK'EM UP!

Sorry to inform you, but the Russian Collusion was made up bullshit from Trump's opposition. He also was elected President and was our President and hopefully is our President again. You're living in a delusion created by your lying masters.

Deleted member 559230

Trophies
XP
Playing both sides only works when you don't play the whataboutism, and when you don't try to equal a literal coup d'etat to put a tryrant in power with protestors who riot because their rights are being trampled.

You right wingers suck even when trying to be equidistant.

There was no literal coup d'etat. There were a few hundred people out of hundreds of thousands who decided to riot. It wasn't planned and Trump wasn't some ringleader. Again, you've been lied to. Seek help.

• Haha
Reactions: Dark_Ansem

Osakasan

Trophies
XP
Country
There was no literal coup d'etat. There were a few hundred people out of hundreds of thousands who decided to riot
A coup d'etat only needs a dozen of people to be exactly that, that's how fascism came into power in my country.

I know you MAGA fucks are idiots but at least try to look the part.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto