TRUMPERS create Global Warming Solutions

Glyptofane

Castaway
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't really buy into the hoax, but am certain my dark cyber hippy lifestyle is still less wasteful than that of many of those who pretend to be concerned with it.

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
We just keep on painting.

…or using dyes, same difference. Photons don’t particularly mind what they hit.

…besides, regular “painting” seems like a plan to me, given my chosen methodology. :tpi:
tumblr_15f943c943221ba691f5683b430a0114_a15e3bec_540.gif

Reactions: Veho and Foxi4

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Concidering I live in Scotland then I got to say I'm all for global warming. In the past it used to rain or snow for about 363 days of the year and we got 2 days of slightly hotter weather. Now thanks to Global warming we get about 340 days of rain/snow and 25 days of slightly warmer weather. I'm all for the increase in warm weather happening here.

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Concidering I live in Scotland then I got to say I'm all for global warming. In the past it used to rain or snow for about 363 days of the year and we got 2 days of slightly hotter weather. Now thanks to Global warming we get about 340 days of rain/snow and 25 days of slightly warmer weather. I'm all for the increase in warm weather happening here.
Whats the average temp there like?

Reactions: AmandaRose

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Whats the average temp there like?
Scotland's climate is cool and wet with extreme variations in daylight hours—from as little as five hours in mid-winter to 20 hours in mid-summer. There's only about a 20-degree difference between average winter temperatures—in the low 40s Fahrenheit—and average summer temperatures, which are typically in the mid-60s F. Nights, year-round, are very much colder than daylight hours. And as I said it rains nearly every day of the year.

Reactions: WeedZ

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"TRUMPERS create Global Warming solutions"
All of the suggestions given above are obviously wrong. There's only one possible solution and it's.. 🧱
10xh1b.jpg

Reactions: Foxi4 and WeedZ

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hope you don't mind living in the Highlands when the rest is underwater

• Haha
Reactions: AmandaRose

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 90K it's fine lol