Gaming Try my server in minecraft cracked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But from a griefer's point of view its kinda pointless to do a small server, there isn't much lulz. Now if it was a server where 50-100 people visit daily like cole's world....it would be tremendously funnier.

ALSO, where the hell is Tagzard? Is he on a fapping marathon?!?

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thesolcity said:
But from a griefer's point of view its kinda pointless to do a small server, there isn't much lulz. Now if it was a server where 50-100 people visit daily like cole's world....it would be tremendously funnier.
Well in this case there were only 2 griefers and the griefed a town, so that's enough for some lulz, not much, though. Where is Tag?

Thesolcity

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1234turtles said:
so would mind stopping we kinda want to enjoy the server

Too late now, its all destroyed and Tagzard probably doesn't have a back up. We'll need to start clean and think smarter. (Hopefully with /register and /login commands). Also Tagzard needs to understand we all need to help with protection on this one.
mellow.gif

@Anonbunny Nah, I just think if I do something that fucks something else up, I'd do it and get laughs out of it. Making stuff explode isn't enough for me.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AnonBunny said:
Thesolcity said:

Well you must be a terrible griefer then.

Size doesn't matter much, depends on how the people react.

We weren't really do it for "lulz" either. We were bored and wanted to make things explode so we went on your server.
Well thank God you did this, Tag was really procrastinating with adding the plugins I told him about, now hopefully he will install them.

tagzard

Tagzard the Crazy Dinosaur with Wings.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tagzard.tk
XP
Country
United States
WHAT THE HECK!!! NO!!! I'm not doing this crap anymore. Screw the server! I'm not going to run it. I'll send the person a backup of the server whoever want to run it. PM ME

Seaking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
honestly Tagz.....you are a retard for not putting in proper measurements to stop this, it was bound to happen.

tagzard

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tagzard.tk
XP
Country
United States
I can't handle a server. There for i will not be running it. We had fun but our time is over. I will send the proper files to thesolcity next thing tomorow. I am sorry but i can't handle it. We get greifed over and over. All i did was go to a graduation party and i come home and boom server ruined. I can't handle it.

Thesolcity

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If Tag won't run this I will, but only after I'm certain shit won't go down like this.

I.e. (/register, /log in, ranking system, mcbans, restricted items, big brother, regular back ups,) itll probably be a bit....

tagzard

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tagzard.tk
XP
Country
United States
AnonBunny said:
tagzard said:
I can't handle a server. There for i will not be running it. We had fun but our time is over. I will send the proper files to thesolcity next thing tomorow. I am sorry but i can't handle it. We get greifed over and over. All i did was go to a graduation party and i come home and boom server ruined. I can't handle it.

Cause your an imbecile who didn't put protection on her own server correctly.

You should really take advice and opinions from your friends and peers. Mach told you to install plugins to help protect the server. I mean come on It's a cracked server there's bound to be people who will hack their way into the Operator's accounts.

Your bad and should feel bad.
I know this is all my fault. And if you don't know i feel like crap now becaise of you. I come home ind out this happened and now everyone is insulting me. WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME!!! I hate you now.

1234turtles

Memer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AnonBunny said:
tagzard said:

You should really take advice and opinions from your friends and peers. Mach told you to install plugins to help protect the server. I mean come on It's a cracked server there's bound to be people who will hack their way into the Operator's accounts.

seriously shut the fuck up
EDIT: excuse my languge , but you dont have to rub it in he already feels bad

Thesolcity

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tagzard said:
AnonBunny said:
tagzard said:

I know this is all my fault. And if you don't know i feel like crap now becaise of you. I come home ind out this happened and now everyone is insulting me. WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME!!! I hate you now.

Griefer griefing greify greifs.

[/poetry]

But in all seriousness, when any cracked client is able to join, you NEED protection. That is not negotiable. There is no ifs ands or buts about it. We have a backup and that's something, if you want to run it again use protection. Have machomuu or someone you know help you set it up. Its necessary. Even high profile servers that only allow official minecraft accounts use protections.

tagzard

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tagzard.tk
XP
Country
United States
Just because were i the imternet doesn't mean you can say what ever you want. Please not that you are on my hate list for griefing. Server is going to be runned by thesolcity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Anybody here have a Xbox series S and a series X, is the performance difference noticeable? Not...