Trying to install Hekae onto Switch, this error popped up. What does it mean and how to fix?

RequiemWasStolen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
When I use Tegra to inject the payload into my Switch the screen turns sideways and in yellow text the following appears:
"Missing LP0 (sleep) lib!"
"Missing Minerva lib"
"Update bootloader folder!"
"Press any key"
What does this mean? I followed this guide EXACTLY and yet mine is different. Did I miss a step?
https://nh-server.github.io/switch-guide/user_guide/emummc/sd_preparation/

User154

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
When I use Tegra to inject the payload into my Switch the screen turns sideways and in yellow text the following appears:
"Missing LP0 (sleep) lib!"
"Missing Minerva lib"
"Update bootloader folder!"
"Press any key"
What does this mean? I followed this guide EXACTLY and yet mine is different. Did I miss a step?
https://nh-server.github.io/switch-guide/user_guide/emummc/sd_preparation/

It means hekate cannot find the files specified on the sd card, if you missed a step it was step 3.

"Copy the bootloader folder from the Hekate .zip file to the root of your SD card"

Try doing this step again and see if it works

Reactions: binkinator

RequiemWasStolen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It means hekate cannot find the files specified on the sd card, if you missed a step it was step 3.

"Copy the bootloader folder from the Hekate .zip file to the root of your SD card"

Try doing this step again and see if it works
I tried and I still got the error. Perhaps the bootloader folder was intended to have those files but for some reason didn't?

User154

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I tried and I still got the error. Perhaps the bootloader folder was intended to have those files but for some reason didn't?

The guide you followed directed you to download hekate from the github page so the files are definitely in there.

If you definitely copied the bootloader folder to the root of the sd card then you potentially have have a problem with the sd card itself or the switch's sd reader.

You can test the sd card with a tool called h2testw

Reactions: binkinator

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: It is really cool how they managed to do this. Hopefully we get a fully hacked XBox One by next... +1