Gaming Twewy

Elisa_

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What is it? Heard from it from some friends..
sleep.gif

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
SQUARE ENIX's version of Okami.........

Okami is an art... the sales are bad...... Clover disbanded

TWEWY is an art..... profit is less than last year.... SE president said: "No more creativity or you're fired!", something like that.

No, actually he said SE gotta move with the streamline, a.k.a. no more free titles, only Final Fantasy XXXX and Kingdom Hearts XXXX

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
wilddenim said:
I know this is in a NDS thread but thought I'd remind...
tongue.gif

Haha, that was a joke.

QUOTE(Raestloz @ Jul 2 2008, 01:10 AM) SQUARE ENIX's version of Okami.........

Okami is an art... the sales are bad...... Clover disbanded

TWEWY is an art..... profit is less than last year.... SE president said: "No more creativity or you're fired!", something like that.

No, actually he said SE gotta move with the streamline, a.k.a. no more free titles, only Final Fantasy XXXX and Kingdom Hearts XXXX
I've always been wondering why something as awesome as Okami didn't get as popular/hyped as, say, GTA, those games got boring fast.

Ico and Shadow of the Colossus also didn't get the popularity and hype they deserve.

Rod

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
_Unmei_ said:
I've always been wondering why something as awesome as Okami didn't get as popular/hyped as, say, GTA, those games got boring fast.

Ico and Shadow of the Colossus also didn't get the popularity and hype they deserve.
Popular appeal still outsells quality in this world, in case you haven't noticed. Most people identify themselves more by killing hookers and riding tuned cars than impersonating a boy with horns saving a girl from a castle, and to some of them that's all that matters.

It's really good when both the appeal and the quality go side to side in a product, but it's also more rare to happen.

(I actually didn't like Okami, but whatever =P)

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The World Ends with You is an excellent DS game that makes full use of the stylus better than any other game. Plus it's an Action RPG, which means that many players should enjoy it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: You need better couch potatoes la +1