Hacking Twilight Princess HD can already be played!

D

Deleted User

Wait isn't this the same guy that 1/3 of the Wii u community hated ?

I know this is off topic but kinda ironic and funny in a way
He's a very friendly guy, and yes although I agree that he goes OTT within the community at times, he has brought us quite a lot of good developer-related stuff and I can't thank him enough for that. He also spends a lot of time with his MK8 modding and bringing a lot of hax stuff, reverse-engineered stuff, SDK stuff, and retail leaks into one place for everyone to download easily! ^_^

Ryan is a nice guy, honest, and it's sad to see a minority of users here hating on him just because he was a bit late in glamourising something that's already been done... :unsure:

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I remember, this is the guy that said he could dump Zelda Majora's Mask 3D before it was out. Allowed me to add him on Kik messanger, and the whole time he was lying and trolling about the whole thing. He loves to do this for Zelda releases a few days before it's out because he KNOWS how excited we are.

Reactions: cearp

Mazamin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
From what I remember, this is the guy that said he could dump Zelda Majora's Mask 3D before it was out. Allowed me to add him on Kik messanger, and the whole time he was lying and trolling about the whole thing. He loves to do this for Zelda releases a few days before it's out because he KNOWS how excited we are.
I'm not so excited... Actually I'm more excited for the inter that is beating 3-0 the juventus LOL
Anyway, it's a good dev, just see his pastebin and you'll get it, if you didn't already

Keizel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The dump is real. Is finished.
dac5d23ea6d34d44ac9a206ccc357612o.jpg

Last edited by Keizel,

Keizel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did the meta folder (this background is download of the web and the icon), but the extract to the dump with TCPGecko not extract meta folder XD But the icon is official because I obtained this with eShop thanks to @Ivan Garcia

Reactions: iVcU

KungFuzion

Trophies
XP
Country
This is a class game. I pre ordered it back in the day for my gamecube. I never played the wii version but i'd like to try the hd one :)

S

Saiyan Lusitano

There's already a lot of early owners with TPHD SE so this comes as no surprise. It did however made me chuckle a bit when Nintendo said that the Wii U version of TP is the "Definitive Edition".

Kakkoii

Old fart
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If there's one thing that's a fact here, it's that this Ryan kid needs to stop using "topkek" and "kek" like they're fucking punctuation. Those words are supposed to be used rarely and in an ironic way, it's so cringe to look at the way he uses them in every second sentence, I'm embarrassed for him.

Reactions: Maximilious

Pj Tremblay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If there's one thing that's a fact here, it's that this Ryan kid needs to stop using "topkek" and "kek" like they're fucking punctuation. Those words are supposed to be used rarely and in an ironic way, it's so cringe to look at the way he uses them in every second sentence, I'm embarrassed for him.

k

DarkJediRey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, a fake .tik has been leaked? Does anyone know if it's available on NUS yet?
Feel free to delete if i've said too much

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/_NsOxG2zwWA?si=oK21qVNxgd98AyJT