TX Releases SX OS v2.9.4 Beta - Now Supports v9.2.0 Firmware

Yesterday, Nintendo released their Switch firmware v9.2.0.
SXOS294.png

Today, Team-Xecuter has already updated their SX OS, so with the latest release of v2.9.4 BETA, you can now enjoy running the latest Switch firmware also.
We didn't want to keep you waiting, so today we bring you support for this update in SX OS v2.9.4!

That's all we have for today!

SX OS v2.9.4 beta is now available on our website or through the online updater built into SX OS.

Stay tuned for more SX OS and SX Core news!
Remember for full support and to hangout with follow SX OS users, please sign-up to their Official TX Chat Server :)

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

trevor12087

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, seeking some advice:

I was using sx os 2.9.2 and without thinking about it I update my switches firmware through the official update route. I then put sx os 2.9.4 on my sd card, but I still can't get past a black screen.

Is this because of updating the official way instead of using choiDujourNX or similar?

Does anyone have any advice to get my switch back to usable? Downgrade, etc ...

edit: There is some discussion on AutoLoader blocking start up. Is there files I can delete to remove this?

Last edited by trevor12087,

nightweb

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland

I was using sx os 2.9.2 and without thinking about it I update my switches firmware through the official update route. I then put sx os 2.9.4 on my sd card, but I still can't get past a black screen.

Is this because of updating the official way instead of using choiDujourNX or similar?

edit: There is some discussion on AutoLoader blocking start up. Is there files I can delete to remove this?

just seen your message, I updated SX OS before hand so I would download a fresh copy but I always update my EmuMMC officially so as far as that is I've never had any issues

Gamerjin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

its a bit of a long shot, but did you try loading atmosphere? and if you dont have it, try downloading and extracting it, if it works then we'll go from there....

trevor12087

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its a bit of a long shot, but did you try loading atmosphere? and if you dont have it, try downloading and extracting it, if it works then we'll go from there....

No luck. Tried the guide on this site: "tutorial-from-sx-os-to-atmosphere" and still can't boot

nightweb

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Tried butting a fresh boot.dat on it, but no luck.

No luck. Tried the guide on this site: "tutorial-from-sx-os-to-atmosphere" and still can't boot

Considering this I would check a few things to ask?
Are you loading SysMMC or EmuMMC?
Do you have Backups of your Nand?
Any kind of bans?
Can you boot up without any payload/CFW?
Can you boot recovery mode? (Power while holding Vol up + Vol Down)
what happens if you hold up while booting SX OS?

then few things I'd try:
I'd first try a fresh Boot.dat on a fresh SD Card, next try the latest Atmosphere on a fresh install, as if I recall the boot.bin (can't remember the payload file) was updated rather recently so they might cause atmosphere to fail.
I'd charge it for a little bit in case the battery is too low to charge.

those are what I'd do first, and might give you something to test until someone smarter might have an idea

trevor12087

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Considering this I would check a few things to ask?
Are you loading SysMMC or EmuMMC?
Do you have Backups of your Nand?
Any kind of bans?
Can you boot up without any payload/CFW?
Can you boot recovery mode? (Power while holding Vol up + Vol Down)
what happens if you hold up while booting SX OS?

then few things I'd try:
I'd first try a fresh Boot.dat on a fresh SD Card, next try the latest Atmosphere on a fresh install, as if I recall the boot.bin (can't remember the payload file) was updated rather recently so they might cause atmosphere to fail.
I'd charge it for a little bit in case the battery is too low to charge.

those are what I'd do first, and might give you something to test until someone smarter might have an idea

was able to get it booting up with a fresh SD card and fresh boot.dat

nightweb

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
was able to get it booting up with a fresh SD card and fresh boot.dat

that's good, I'd copy everything off your SD card to your computer and maybe test it just to be sure with H2testw and then either copy everything back or depending on what it is I might even redownload/install it all to make sure everything is good or at least do a integrity check on the switch's files depending on how you have your system setup.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: You cant steal Switcheroo from me. lol :P