TX Releases SX OS v2.9.4 Beta - Now Supports v9.2.0 Firmware

Yesterday, Nintendo released their Switch firmware v9.2.0.
SXOS294.png

Today, Team-Xecuter has already updated their SX OS, so with the latest release of v2.9.4 BETA, you can now enjoy running the latest Switch firmware also.
We didn't want to keep you waiting, so today we bring you support for this update in SX OS v2.9.4!

That's all we have for today!

SX OS v2.9.4 beta is now available on our website or through the online updater built into SX OS.

Stay tuned for more SX OS and SX Core news!
Remember for full support and to hangout with follow SX OS users, please sign-up to their Official TX Chat Server :)

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

wiewiec

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
i know but i don't think Poland has any cases there yet ,not reported at least
shit is about to blow up here , a guy from NY has it and went to the airport and grand central station and a synagogue and there is a major press conference set for 8 AM in LA tomorrow
they already finally admitted what i and anyone who was paying attention knew for months , that it has been quietly spreading everywhere for at least 6 weeks
maybe Poland is safer cause of heir stricter border controls or maybe they just are not testing

No there is no official reports, but we are in EU and have no border controls. But sooner or later it could blow here. Same situation was with bird flu. But our government stared information actions some time ago about how to stay save etc.

Reactions: weatMod

roamin

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
When will we have new features?
Team SX seems Nintendo!!
Every their firmware= nothing new!!

There waiting to see what the next big thing is they can steal from the scene is lol.

jokes aside, theres not much they can do. they could pinch tesla and add that to there list of software i guess.
but theres not a lot thats new. what would you like them to make?

SwitchHack

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
There waiting to see what the next big thing is they can steal from the scene is lol.

jokes aside, theres not much they can do. they could pinch tesla and add that to there list of software i guess.
it would be great to be able to use tesla ...

roamin

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
it would be great to be able to use tesla ...

lol, im sure it would be, its great. tesla post explains it better then me but basically sxos needs a major update to do it, as it uses old atmos code its not capable, it needs the latest atmos code to work. on the bright side you will know when they have updated there code as tesla will work. until then no bueno.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
It doesn't boot with autoloader for 9.1 but once I deleted it it booted fine!
I already confirmed autoloader works on page 1, try reading the thread..

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

View attachment 198484
still no go

@garyopa, what does it take for the TX team to fix the Ram Editor not able to view MAIN memory problem?
There was no fix on 2.9.1, no fix on 2.9.2, no fix on 2.9.3, no fix on 2.9.4!!!
There seems to be a few big flaws since sxos 2.9.1 let’s hope they get fixed when 3.0.0 arrives. I’ve been chasing up a particular major problem myself.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do not wanna install it to my nand - since this problems with reboot to rcm.

Ummm... what? auto RCM has alwaysbeen OPTIONAL. I've updated several times and have NEVER used auto RCM.

all bullshit,if there can make money it dont make it all to long, or the chip has the cornoavirus to

Do you live in mommy's basement? They don't make the physical chip in their garage. They make the specs and software, and the chips are made in a factory, just like ANY chip. Factories that have most of their workers staying at home for fear of catching the virus. Hell, around Tokyo, you CAN'T even send your kids to school (they're closed). It's a big problem for working mothers...

zebrone

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

I have not a particular requests.
But They promised new features times ago.
Where are it?

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
No there is no official reports, but we are in EU and have no border controls. But sooner or later it could blow here. Same situation was with bird flu. But our government stared information actions some time ago about how to stay save etc.
News update just showed Poland also got an infected person now. So prepare to see it blow up quite fast. Just a week ago we got our first infected person here and just a week later 23 people are now infected. Most of are infected are because those people were fucking idiots that went on a holiday to parts of Italy like Milan where tons of corona infected are. 9 out of those all came from Italy and spread it to the rest of the country. Who the fuck takes a holiday knowingly to a covid infected city and then even is selfish enough to come back without testing properly and properly infecting the whole plane they sat on causing probably some elderly or such being on that plane that are now gonna die because of their selfish decision to take a holiday there. People are just selfish fucking idiots
https://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2020/03/04/poland-announces-first-coronavirus-case.html

Last edited by kumikochan,

sillz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I updated my Switch running Atmosphere last night with Choi. No problems.

Are you having any issues to report? how is your Tinfoil running? I have read on some discords that there is issues with the kip for the new updated Atmosphere 10.3 and there has been a forked release of the new Atmosphere to work with tinfoil 8.0 and up

wiewiec

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
News update just showed Poland also got an infected person now. So prepare to see it blow up quite fast. Just a week ago we got our first infected person here and just a week later 23 people are now infected. Most of are infected are because those people were fucking idiots that went on a holiday to parts of Italy like Milan where tons of corona infected are. 9 out of those all came from Italy and spread it to the rest of the country. Who the fuck takes a holiday knowingly to a covid infected city and then even is selfish enough to come back without testing properly and properly infecting the whole plane they sat on causing probably some elderly or such being on that plane that are now gonna die because of their selfish decision to take a holiday there. People are just selfish fucking idiots
https://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2020/03/04/poland-announces-first-coronavirus-case.html

It is ugly now because of that crap... I am pissed that one person tried to start usual flame over TX with suggestion that their delay is because that whole chip is fake...

Crusatyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate this company so much. they should put their codes on github.
Be honest with me, even if SX OS was open source how many people in this scene do you think would actually contribute to it? TX has literally nothing to gain from open sourcing their software

Reactions: gizmomelb

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Be honest with me, even if SX OS was open source how many people in this scene do you think would actually contribute to it? TX has literally nothing to gain from open sourcing their software
In theory they could release it as opensource. (Like they suppose to since it's Atmosphere code) but sell the XCI loader as a separate module.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all...