UFOs came in peace

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So... "UFOs Congress Hearings" says that the United States of Murica has been reverse engineering UFO tech for over 80 years, and that they've found non human biological remains at crash sites?

WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE...
lisa-marie-mars-attacks.gif

YOU MOFOS TELLING ME, THAT AN "ALIEN" SPECIES, FAR ADVANCED THAN US HUMANS IN TECH, SCIENCE AND INTELLIGENCE, CAPABLE OF INTERSTELLAR TRAVEL FOR CENTURIES... A HIGHLY EVOLVED SPECIES... CAN'T FUCKING LAND THEIR SHIPS SAFELY!?

the-universe-tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

*beep boop*

Last edited by JuanMena,
  • Haha
Reactions: impeeza

plasturion

temporary hermit
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
in past 2000 years we lived on the wild plain in calm peace as god wanted, since people trusted too much for human progress, in fact aliens did all the job for them right over the curtain. Do you really think that human being could ever discover something like semiconductor? get real

welcome in 21st century, don't trust your neighbour

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE...YOU MOFOS TELLING ME, THAT AN "ALIEN" SPECIES, FAR ADVANCED THAN US HUMANS IN TECH, SCIENCE AND INTELLIGENCE, CAPABLE OF INTERSTELLAR TRAVEL FOR CENTURIES... A HIGHLY EVOLVED SPECIES... CAN'T FUCKING LAND THEIR SHIPS SAFELY!?
They werd facepalming so hard at what the humans were doing, they forgot to steer.

No... because usually, semiconductors are not found in plain soil or buried underground.
Dude, silicon is literally plain soil.

JuanMena

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i just came in peace again. fouth time today.

david-tennant-star-trek.gif

Still playing with Manuela? SMH
Post automatically merged:

Dude, silicon is literally plain soil.
Yes, but you don't find that silicon turned into electronic components, do you?
Hence, not discovered but invented.

Makes more sense than "dude, Aliens came and gave me a transistor".

JuanMena

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You said "semiconductors", not "electronic components" and silicon is a semiconductor. :tpi:
A poorly one in it's natural state if I recall correctly.
Stop it Veho, get sum halp.

No, they come in full (no throbbing) :mellow:
No, you!

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
They dont come in peace...
They come to piss... Us off

Btw, i heard of a reason we didnt see any alien land here on earth
They travel through space, arrive here and do a quick check and notice something very important. We cannot travel big distance through space. They then just leave because "we are not important, we cannot even travel through space"
So in short, we have nothing of value for them

• Wow
Reactions: SylverReZ

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
So... "UFOs Congress Hearings" says that the United States of Murica has been reverse engineering UFO tech for over 80 years, and that they've found non human biological remains at crash sites?

WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE...
lisa-marie-mars-attacks.gif

YOU MOFOS TELLING ME, THAT AN "ALIEN" SPECIES, FAR ADVANCED THAN US HUMANS IN TECH, SCIENCE AND INTELLIGENCE, CAPABLE OF INTERSTELLAR TRAVEL FOR CENTURIES... A HIGHLY EVOLVED SPECIES... CAN'T FUCKING LAND THEIR SHIPS SAFELY!?

the-universe-tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

*beep boop*
yes, that exactly what they are telling us.

by the way an advanced intelligence capable to travel inter-planetary will not be captured period.

About what mess are trying to make us to look in to another place?

We found "no human remains", can be:
  • Machinery debris.
  • Animals remains.
  • Vegetable remains.
  • Minerals.
  • etc.

JuanMena

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
About what mess are trying to make us to look in to another place?
Their economy is currently collapsing. US Dollar is getting very low in value.
Last week, here in Mexico, a dollar was worth $22mxn, today is worth $15.

So I guess they're going to indeed do something.

Maybe attack Russia to boost their dollar?

I don't know, but certainly, it's sketchy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87 cents. Free shipping from China... It arrived it works and honestly I don't understand how it was so cheap.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87...