UK: Delayed Trauma Centre Orders from Tesco

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
To anyone who ordered in December and thinks they're still waiting for a copy of TC to arrive from Tesco: check your order status on their site.

Yes, the Trauma Centre epic finally comes to an end... with Tesco cancelling all the orders for it on January 25th and not actually bothering to tell any of us. So they can't get hold of it, fair enough, cancelling the order is fine. Nothing wrong with that. But email your customers to tell them what's going on? Nah.

Add to that the screwup when I first ordered it: Final page of ordering process stated "error occured - order failed". No confirmation emails sent, but I later find the order actually did go through. Resulting in placing 2 orders for the same thing.

Don't bother shopping with Tesco online. For a well reputed company their customer service is complete shite.

(Okay I don't know if this affects anyone else on here, but I felt like having a real good bitch about it anyway
happy.gif
)

[Edit: oops, to clarify it was an order for the DS game. Forgot there were two :facepalms:]

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is why modchips will be the first thing on my list when I get the Wii. It's crap that Europe still hasn't got Excitetrucks yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Video game trivia is one of my things, even won online contests lol +1