Unable to get Apollo Save Tool to 'see' saves on USB?

jfarms

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if I'm doing this wrong or trying something impossible.

I exported saves from a game on a 6.72 ps4 in zip files, as well as copying the decrypted saves via apollo save tool. I also used ftp to just copy the encrypted files bin files.
I have unzipped those save file zips and they give me a folder called 'savedata0' which has a ManualSave12.sav and a sce_sys folder that has a few files like a keystone. I copied these files to a usb, and I have tried putting them in every directory I found people referencing online- mnt/usbX/ps4/APOLLO/CUSA09303/[here]; PS4/APOLLO/CUSA09303/[here]; I also tried putting the encrypted bin file game save folder into PS4/SAVEDATA/0000000000000000/CUSA09303/[here], and definitely a few other combinations.

Every time I go to Apollo save tool in the 9.00 ps4 with the usb inserted, and I go to USB saves, I see the BULK SAVE MANAGEMENT, but no save files below it. I can see the HDD saves no problem from the 9.00 system, but no saves from the 6.72 on the USB.

Any ideas why? Is it because on the 9.00 Apollo is loading save patches for 9.00 and these saves are from a 6.72 system? (in other words it is just 100% impossible to import a save from a prior firmware?)
Or is this user error?

thanks

Sophia-Marie

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I dont know if this help but i saw that you have to look what version of the game you have on your ps4 and if the game version is not the same with the game version from the save you have to change the game version in the folder of the safe that both are the same and maybe thats the issue. what system it is should doesnt matter.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Patient zero giggity +1