Hacking Homebrew ROM Hack unable to install games on a modded first version switch

Infernape100

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys, I have a modded switch updated with the 17.0.0 version and in order to modify it I followed the steps on the guide of nh-server.github.io

Once I followed all the steps in that guide I tried to download games from internet with sites such as nswrom and then install them with programs like tinfoil, ns-usbloader, goaldleaf, awoo, dbi but I wasn't able to install any of them (on the home screen a block was occupied for the game but if I click on it it tells me: error code: 2155-8007; an error occured. try later. if the problem persists, try running a console update from system settings and then home menu sistem) and the same identical thing happened when I tried to install tinfoil with the self installer package (and because of that I then installed the tinfoil that work on the applet mode because was the only that functioned).

Did I have ignore something during the hacking or something else?

Infernape100

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
so in the end the only thing there is to do is wait if I understand correctly, good to know. Just out of curiosity, is there a way to know when will arrive the right time to update the sigpatches?
Another thing, eventually there is a way to downgrade the switch on the 16.1.0 version and at the same time preserve the data inside the microsd?

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
You can monitor this forum to know when the new sigpatches are available

It is possible to downgrade with Daybreak (a homebrew included with Atmosphere). Download fw 16.1.0 (Google it). All your data will be preserved

Infernape100

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, i have downgrade the switch without problems with daybrake but still there is the problem. It's possible that in the hacking guide there isn't the part that is necessary to install the sigpatches? What can I do?

Infernape100

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok, I have resolved the problem. Sigpatches were actually missing. I went on "darthsternie" and i found the folders to paste on the microsd in order to install them. Thank you for all the help, seriously, I was about to go crazy.

• Wow
Reactions: TamarindoJuice

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol