Unable to load games on OFW

NitroHedgehog

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I dunno if this is allowed, but just in case... I finally activated CFW on my Switch and a family member (siblings) asked me to do the same with theirs. But the catch is; they can't play the games they installed with CFW on the OFW screen. Everything becomes corrupted. What I did:

1 - Boot RCM
2 - Boot Hekage
3 - Boot CFW sysNand
4 - Launch the HB Menu via a game
5 - Load GoldLeaf
6 - Install the LEGIT dumped .nsp files on my siblings' Switch (games that I bought, NOT warez games)
7 - Play a little bit on CFW, just to create a save file
8 - Completely shut down the switch
9 - Turn on the Switch on OFW (no homebrew)
10 - No games are working (ERROR MESSAGE - ''Unable to start software, return to HOME menu then try again'') for ALL Games

Is there any fix for that? My siblings are a bit worried, they have no PC for the payloads... :(

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I dunno if this is allowed, but just in case... I finally activated CFW on my Switch and a family member (siblings) asked me to do the same with theirs. But the catch is; they can't play the games they installed with CFW on the OFW screen. Everything becomes corrupted. What I did:

1 - Boot RCM
2 - Boot Hekage
3 - Boot CFW sysNand
4 - Launch the HB Menu via a game
5 - Load GoldLeaf
6 - Install the LEGIT dumped .nsp files on my siblings' Switch (games that I bought, NOT warez games)
7 - Play a little bit on CFW, just to create a save file
8 - Completely shut down the switch
9 - Turn on the Switch on OFW (no homebrew)
10 - No games are working (ERROR MESSAGE - ''Unable to start software, return to HOME menu then try again'') for ALL Games

Is there any fix for that? My siblings are a bit worried, they have no PC for the payloads... :(
The fix is to buy the games. Do you really think that these installed files you put on there are really going to work on just ofw?

Reactions: NitroHedgehog

NitroHedgehog

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The fix is to buy the games. Do you really think that these installed files you put on there are really going to work on just ofw?
I see. Well, thanks for your answer :) maybe the next step would to buy the games that I already have and give them to my siblings. A bit expensive, but worth it.

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It doesn't matter if it's a game you dumped yourself or if you downloaded it from the internet. A nsp file is a nsp file. You still need CFW and sigpatches to make it run. As for your sibling, pushing a payload can be done without a PC. Look for RCM Loader One dongle, or Rekado if he has an android phone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3