ROM Hack Question Unable to run EdiZon cheats on Atmosphere

Alley cat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone,

i was trying to activate some cheats with EdiZon but every single tutorial that i see and says that i need to have a folder named "titles" at the Atmosphere but i dont have it, i only have the folder "content", i already tried to put the EdiZon cheats there (content folder) but the app don´t recognize them, what should i do to make them work?

I have the latest FW and Atmosphere 0.10.1

Sorry but i´m kinda newbie at the Switch

Thanks in advance for any help

Alley cat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Did you download newest Edizon release?

tutorial with "titles" are outdated, because Atmosphere 0.10.0 introduced "contents" folder in place of "titles"

And what you mean by "don't recognize them"? It shows error or just nothing?

Thanks for your quick reply

so regarding the folder name i guess that everything is alright, they just changed the name from "titles" to "content" with the new updated release.

When I´m saying that EdiZon don't recognize the cheats its because after I copy all the cheat content from Github to the "content" folder when I run EdiZon it doesn´t allow me to click at the "c" blue button to see the active cheats, I´ve tried with several games...Mario Odyssey included and with the same result every time...also Atmosphere did crashed a couple of times after I´ve copied the folders to the "content" destination...

Any thoughts about what I possibly can do to make the cheats work?

Thanks again

Zkajavier

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica

so regarding the folder name i guess that everything is alright, they just changed the name from "titles" to "content" with the new updated release.

When I´m saying that EdiZon don't recognize the cheats its because after I copy all the cheat content from Github to the "content" folder when I run EdiZon it doesn´t allow me to click at the "c" blue button to see the active cheats, I´ve tried with several games...Mario Odyssey included and with the same result every time...also Atmosphere did crashed a couple of times after I´ve copied the folders to the "content" destination...

Thanks again

The link masagrator gave you above already includes an update to recognize the migration from titles to content folder, so downloading that specific Edizon version will work for that matter, make sure you have it.

Now, remember you have to open the game first, them press HOME, then open Edizon without closing your running game (Through Album), and press Y on the game you want cheats to be enabled for.

If you have the right cheats inside the titleid folder of your game you will see the list as soon as you press Y, and you can enable or disable them there, then you press HOME again and go back to your game.

If by any chance you see no list of cheats when you press Y, then it means they were not placed inside the right titleID folder for that specific game, the cheats you are using are bad, or are not meant to be used for that specific game, or are not for that specific game version, so check again.

Last edited by Zkajavier,
Reactions: Alley cat

Alley cat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The link masagrator gave you above already includes an update to recognize the migration from titles to content folder, so downloading that specific Edizon version will work for that matter, make sure you have it.

Now, remember you have to open the game first, them press HOME, then open Edizon without closing your running game (Through Album), and press Y on the game you want cheats to be enabled for.

If you have the right cheats inside the titleid folder of your game you will see the list as soon as you press Y, and you can enable or disable them there, then you press HOME again and go back to your game.

If by any chance you see no list of cheats when you press Y, then it means they were not placed inside the right titleID folder for that specific game, the cheats you are using are bad, or are not meant to be used for that specific game, or are not for that specific game version, so check again.

Zkajavier thanks for your help, regarding my problem i guess that everything is solved, my previous EdiZon had 50kb less than the link masagrator gave me, i was thinking that i had the latest EdiZon release but i was wrong.

Many thanks to both of you :blush:

bloodfalco

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hi everyone.

I just migrated from ReinX to Atmosphere. However when I try to open Edizon, it just gave me error 2168-0002.

Anyone can help assisting me?

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thanks again
For me all I get is EdiZon saying No config for this game was found

Akkrum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same issue here. Pressing the [C] in EdiZon crashes Atmosphere.

Opening up the Tesla Overlay and selecting EdiZon crashes the Overlay and is unable to be reopened.

Error Code: 2168-0002
Program: 010000000000100D
Fireware: 10.0.1(Atmosphere 0.11.1)

Last edited by Akkrum,

Immubach

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Try this if your Edizon freezes, crashes or shows the message "no config for this game edit was disabled" :

• Cut&paste the folder "SD root/Edizon/editor" in "SD root/switch/Edizon"
  • Erase any Edizon.nro located in "SD root/switch/Edizon" and set instead this version (source)
If you dont have any "SD root/Edizon/editor" folder, you can download it through https://sdsetup.com/ (just select Utilities/Edizon)

Last edited by Immubach,

Akkrum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try this if your Edizon freezes, crashes or shows the message "no config for this game edit was disabled" :

• Cut&paste the folder "SD root/Edizon/editor" in "SD root/switch/Edizon"
  • Erase any Edizon.nro located in "SD root/switch/Edizon" and set instead this version (source)
If you dont have any "SD root/Edizon/editor" folder, you can download it through https://sdsetup.com/ (just select Utilities/Edizon)

Just tried this and no change.
I think it has to do with Atmosphere 0.11.1 and Firmware 10.0.1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thanks for signing up at LinusTechTips
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    holey shmoley!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your credit card has been charged. Thank you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your screwdriverPlus will arrive in three weeks
    +1
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    K64_Waddle_Dee_Artwork_1.jpg

my reaction to such information
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Pig Latin. Or press 3 to speak to a representative.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i need help, i got into an argument about what genre radioactive is, and i forgot who made it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BakerMan, Imagine Dragons
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Dragon deez nuts across yo face GOTEEM
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lmao now I realize that was probably the joke in the first place
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IMAGINE DRAGON DEEZ NUTS ACROSS YO- FUCK HE BEAT ME TO IT
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You have selected 4 - Death by Snu Snu, please stand by...
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lucky bastard
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahaha I'm half way through a bag off my Volcano and my tolerance is way down because I haven't been smoking much lately, so I was a little slow to catch that that was what your angle was 🤣🤣
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Also I was just excited to know a music reference for once (I am the LAST person in the world that you want on your trivia team)
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bummer webos 7.4 isnt working with dejavuln-autoroot
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    PS4 right? I think that's what mine's on. Or 5.6, maybe.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    [!] Installation failed (devmode_enabled not recognized)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch
  • Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham:
    Hehehe
    Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham: Hehehe