apb407

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well i am just about to start winter track and ill be in around 30-40 degrees fahrenheit weather you i need to sort of get some pants and new gear

Many people have told me to get under armour cold gear because its amazing at keeping you warm and it has great quality. The only problem is its mad expensive

That is why i am asking, Is under armour cold gear worth it? I found the full sleeve mock for around 35 dollars while retail is 50 so i think its a good deal?

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I used to wear it during football practice.

Feels great, keeps u at a fair temperature, they're not very expensive either (at least not the cheap Walmart knock-offs lol)

sdnoob

Trophies
Website
sdnoob.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Canada
JPH said:
Yeah, I used to wear it during football practice.

Feels great, keeps u at a fair temperature, they're not very expensive either (at least not the cheap Walmart knock-offs lol)

That's the stuff i wear =) Cheap walmart knock-off lol. I only worn it a couple times and it keeps you dry and warm pretty well.

QUOTE(Destructobot @ Nov 17 2008, 04:04 PM) 30-40 degrees celsius is quite warm; 86-104 degrees fahrenheit.

That's really hot... thats summer for Vancouver, even hotter...

apb407

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
crap sorry i meant degrees fahrenheit oops......and which knock offs are you guys talking about because i have heard from people that they just arent as good as under armour, feel weird on skin and are not durable mabye i could get some links?

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
unbranded stuff is usually made of exactly the same stuff (and probably in the same factory in china), but much cheaper, so i would just go with that.

but, as i am sure you know, just UA isn't going to be enough, maybe get a wool/down coat and some mickey mouse boots etc.

Lelouch

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have the short & long sleeve heatgear ones from wrestling still but I never thought the coldgear ones were worth buying. if you're running in the cold just wear a hoodie, gloves and a hat. id never want to wear anything other than my spikes and uniform in a race either (cross country race I mean .. track meets are usually warm). your choice man, goodluck with your season.

Daois

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Whenever I run, I usually go in shorts. When it's cold I have a pair of Under Armour shorts that extend to the knees that I wear under my running shorts and my legs normally stay warm enough so I don't wear anything longer.

I also have a few long sleeve undershirts that I wear under whatever shirt I'm wearing and that keeps me warm during the run.. so yeah, I would recommend it.. and if you can find some cheap knock-offs, try them out. Maybe you'll like those and you won't have to spend the money on the expensive ones.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Glad I bought a card reader type c and usb A makes life easy
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    i download movies on my PC that is connected to my living room tv.
    Monitors are too small for my bad eyesight so I use my main tv and wirelss keyboard and wireless trackball mouse.
    I tried wireless transfer on phone before and yes, it's garbage. lol. So sloooooooooowwwwww.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New south park was not really that funny.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i heard modern south park is too serious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did it hurt your feelings?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Some are still funny, but they always try to use a subject matter related to something going on today.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All you need is one dose of Lizzo to make yourself feel better
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Who tf is lizzo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They always make valid points on that show and it goes over people's heads over sensitivity reasons
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @BigOnYa i mean south park did that way back in the day too
    +2
    remember the Michael Jackson episodes?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or blaming the only jew in the show on 9/11 or having the police shoot the only black kid during a school shooting or saying Kanye a gay fish list goes on
    +2
    the gay fish thing was funny as fuck
    +1
    and i don't even follow or care about kanhye
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Everytime i hear that real song, i think of that episode, "I'm a Gay fish yal."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    So was the way they showed how messed up the American health system was to get anything done
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont watch south park that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Old people driving was a funny one, like cars up on 2nd/3rd floors in houses. Had to shut down old country buffet to stop them.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBpKupfQEKE