--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thank you

When will the patch resume?

I'm curious

At least.
You are triying to get past the 5 posts thing right? GBAtemps merges your post if you double post.

Reactions: banjo2

Phillipos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made this logo based off the American logo from the 3DS installment for the title screen:

Tomodachi Life Beginnings logo.png

The title of this English patch should be "TOMODACHI LIFE BEGINNINGS".

Last edited by Phillipos,
Reactions: BlazeMasterBM

Corrupted-innocence

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I did a full english logo for the game, based on the european logo for Tomodachi Life,
and imported the image to tiles using Tile Layer Pro.
Since I don't know the fonts name, this does not apply to the word "Collection".

Download here: https://copy.com/08yPeopkUtVJ
This replaces the original file in the NDS file's directory "Scn\Map".
Use a tool to replace the file, like NitroExplorer2, or DSlazy for unpacking and repacking the NDS file.

The result will be this:
O9mQjOAHOM8y
Hi could you please reupload that image? as the link is dead.

Reactions: banjo2

Pugaku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question, I have the actual cartridge for the game, can I somehow put the patch on it? (I'm using a 3DS)

chairballz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hi !! i have been trying to use this for the past few days and it keeps freezing at the part where you need to make your mii,, i am using an R4 Revolution cart on a ds lite with Woods R4. i know it says i need to "upgrade my firmware" but what does that even mean?? the firmware of the card or my ds?? cause you cant upgrade the firmware of a dsl... mine has v5 btw. i also just installed Woods R4 like 2 hours ago and it doesnt work, b4 i have twilight or what ever its called and that didnt work either, so im not sure what to do. can some1 please help??!
(also i double checked that the rom was v1.1 and it is, so im not sure what to do :( )

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hi !! i have been trying to use this for the past few days and it keeps freezing at the part where you need to make your mii,, i am using an R4 Revolution cart on a ds lite with Woods R4. i know it says i need to "upgrade my firmware" but what does that even mean?? the firmware of the card or my ds?? cause you cant upgrade the firmware of a dsl... mine has v5 btw. i also just installed Woods R4 like 2 hours ago and it doesnt work, b4 i have twilight or what ever its called and that didnt work either, so im not sure what to do. can some1 please help??!
(also i double checked that the rom was v1.1 and it is, so im not sure what to do :( )
A genuine R4 or 100% accurate clone doesn't have updateable firmware (and in part for this reason is still one of the best flashcards ever), and here runs this game just fine on official Wood 1.82 - so does the r4ids.cn and almost certainly should the R4iDSN (the other two flashcards with official Wood)

I suspect that your "R4" is one of the 100 wannabe products ripping off its name and/or using old/hacked Wood

chairballz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A genuine R4 or 100% accurate clone doesn't have updateable firmware (and in part for this reason is still one of the best flashcards ever), and here runs this game just fine on official Wood 1.82 - so does the r4ids.cn and almost certainly should the R4iDSN (the other two flashcards with official Wood)

I suspect that your "R4" is one of the 100 wannabe products ripping off its name and/or using old/hacked Wood

im 99% sure my R4 card is real,, but idk lol my dad says that he got it way back when it first came out, heres what it looks like
IMG_9589.jpg
IMG_9590.jpg

and the post i got wood from is another post on here called

Wood Firmwares - Complete information guide & downloads​

it wont let me post the link cause it had forbidden keywords or smth idk,, im sure if you search that up itll come up

i got the Wood R4 for Clones which maybe is why it isnt working?? idk i just got it based of the compatibility list, is there one i should get instead??

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER