Unpopular Opinions 2.0

Megadriver94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Waxing philosophy is all well and good, but this is neither the place nor time. Equally, I feel no need to shift on my opinion on this one. Neo-Nazis and White Nationalists actively seek to harm people like me for simply existing, I see no reason to want to share a space with them. Either they learn from others and realize their believes are terrible or they find another platform willing to cater to them. Maybe you are fine with rubbing elbows with them and that’s your business to sort out.
Ok cultural Marxist dolt with major autism and key identity head issues. How much do you actually know about such ideologies beyond what you've been taught by the History Channel, CNN, MSNBC (aka MSDNC), NYtimes, Vox, Counterpunch, Wikipedia (founded by a certain Jimmy Wales), Politi""fact"", Salon.com, Huffpost, and your favorite Tumblr or Twatter E-Celeb, or VIceland slop (if not outright garbage BS). You act like an expert on White and other racial nationalists, while at the same time praise Lenin, Castro, Che "shitpiece" Guevara Trotksy, and other ""revolutionaries"" like the usefool goon you are. Never mind the bloodshed and destruction Communism brought to both Russia, Cuba, and China in the name of its nonsense bonkers ideals. Not just art, but movies, books, and cultural festivals that existed before were banned and burned in droves if they did not fit the Communist party line. There were and are different levels of despotism among Communist regimes true, not every Soviet or Mainland Red China General Secretary or Priemer is a Stalin, Mao, Fidel Castro, Xi Xingping, or Breshnev, but its ultimately a crapshoot. You cry tears about The Nazis burning books that were deemed pro-communist, obscene, or fit the category of being "Un-German" and certain artstyles they deemed to be of little to no value or "degenerate", which no doubt happened, but you are clueless as to how much they burned and certain aspects of said public burnings; those events of book burning were mostly done as a symbolic act, anyway, nothing more. The forcible snatching of books, pictures or movies deemed illegal by goernment with little to no care for the homeowner's privacy is very much what happened in the USSR, East Germany, Eastern bloc Poland, Czechoslovakia, Derg-controlled Ethiopia, Yugoslavia and still occurs in Mainland China ""DPRK"", Vietnam since after the end of the Vietnam War, and Castroist Cuba. There were e Indeed, you realize the many inconsitencies of the so-called ""Holy Bible"" and the ""Noble"" Quran. but don't think twice about other such utter bullshit as the Communist Manifesto, Das Kapital (which I skimmed back in High School and found it to be very dry and full of crap mostly),
Mao "Zion puppet" Zedong's Little Red Book. Truly bonkers in reality. Empty headed just like your last reaction image says, Dear CatSoylent.
1682831103196255.gif

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Ok cultural Marxist dolt with major autism and key identity head issues. How much do you actually know about such ideologies beyond what you've been taught by the History Channel, CNN, MSNBC (aka MSDNC), NYtimes, Vox, Counterpunch, Wikipedia (founded by a certain Jimmy Wales), Politi""fact"", Salon.com, Huffpost, and your favorite Tumblr or Twatter E-Celeb, or VIceland slop (if not outright garbage BS). You act like an expert on White and other racial nationalists, while at the same time praise Lenin, Castro, Che "shitpiece" Guevara Trotksy, and other ""revolutionaries"" like the usefool goon you are. Never mind the bloodshed and destruction Communism brought to both Russia, Cuba, and China in the name of its nonsense bonkers ideals. Not just art, but movies, books, and cultural festivals that existed before were banned and burned in droves if they did not fit the Communist party line. There were and are different levels of despotism among Communist regimes true, not every Soviet or Mainland Red China General Secretary or Priemer is a Stalin, Mao, Fidel Castro, Xi Xingping, or Breshnev, but its ultimately a crapshoot. You cry tears about The Nazis burning books that were deemed pro-communist, obscene, or fit the category of being "Un-German" and certain artstyles they deemed to be of little to no value or "degenerate", which no doubt happened, but you are clueless as to how much they burned and certain aspects of said public burnings; those events of book burning were mostly done as a symbolic act, anyway, nothing more. The forcible snatching of books, pictures or movies deemed illegal by goernment with little to no care for the homeowner's privacy is very much what happened in the USSR, East Germany, Eastern bloc Poland, Czechoslovakia, Derg-controlled Ethiopia, Yugoslavia and still occurs in Mainland China ""DPRK"", Vietnam since after the end of the Vietnam War, and Castroist Cuba. There were e Indeed, you realize the many inconsitencies of the so-called ""Holy Bible"" and the ""Noble"" Quran. but don't think twice about other such utter bullshit as the Communist Manifesto, Das Kapital (which I skimmed back in High School and found it to be very dry and full of crap mostly),
Mao "Zion puppet" Zedong's Little Red Book. Truly bonkers in reality. Empty headed just like your last reaction image says, Dear CatSoylent.
View attachment 409844
Wow, that’s a lot of words

Reactions: Veho

Kevbo

Professional Dumbass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mario odyssey feels quantity over quality, too many filler moons and too much filler content. i can understand why people love mario odyssey, i might hate it but i can still appreciate the banger soundtrack, amazing graphics, the story which is something diferent i guess. mario odyssey just isnt my thing.
Late reply but I can understand your point (you can collect like, 1000 moons) it was more or less a shitpost if that wasn't clear.

Reactions: Megadriver94

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Honestly, Persona 5 Tactica is pretty good. I can very easily understand why some wouldn't like it - the more-chibi art style, the vastly different gameplay, the repetitive enemy design (especially compared to the base Persona 5 experience, where each different shadow had their distinct strategies/weaknesses/skills/etc., pretty much none of which is present here), the Royal duo essentially being tacked-on in their own shorter DLC adventure - but I'm having quite a bit of fun with it.

Certainly find it more enjoyable than the Mario & Rabbids game; that just bored me, with how slow it felt and how the Mario characters have basically no characterisation (and the Rabbids are, well, rabid versions of the Mario cast). Quit that one after a handful of missions; P5T? I'm closing in on the end of the game now; sooo much better.

Megadriver94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For a long time it was hard for me to see the Metroid series going anywhere canonically after Fusion's ending. Why?
>Metroids are extinct
>their home planet got destroyed
>the X parasites are gone for good
>Ridely is nowhere

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I've been playing Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap for the first time recently, and...it was okay, for most of it. Not nearly as fun as Twilight Princess, but definitely way more fun than BotW or TotK.

However, that damn Cucco-collecting game, man. That shit is fucking bullshit, with how strict the time limit is and how far away the Cuccos are. I can't get past the 4 Cuccos in 30 secs round.
Other Zelda games also have bullshit minigames, such as Skyward Sword's cannon minigame and The Wind Waker's "Battleship" rip-off, so it's not unique to Minish Cap, but...yeah, no, I've got no motivation to continue MC right now.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
View attachment 409844
Wow, that's a lot of words. Too bad I ain't reading them.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: BigOnYa and eternal

eternal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 409844
I popped in here to attempt to read backwards like i sometimes do, and saw all of this, with no paragraphs or space breaks, or.... le sigh.
Its a big consciousness string of words, which, nothing wrong with that (i guess), but damn. I ignored it too.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The nintendo ds has few good games
Just a few? The DS had a lot of shit but also had some amazing games. Not to mention popularizing and or introducing series like the Ace Attorney games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg