promo-ocarina-cd.jpg

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D
Official Soundtrack has apparently been released
to [snip] and other torrent sites

5886645826_e8620442bc_z.jpg

etc..

filename: Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D Soundtrack - 320KBPS

edit: I have downloaded it and it seems to be right, it contains 51 tracks,
the previous OoT contained over 80 and the title/numbering is different on that one.

Its up to you to decide if its real or not

you probably know where to search...

edit: if any mods think I have posted info inappropriate for gbatemp don't hesitate to notify me.

- DigitallDeviant

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That site cannot be mentioned on GBATemp and neither can any other torrent sites; remove it now as well as the picture. The only thing you're allowed to release is the file name.

As for the files, I only downloaded the Title. It was a minute 30 seconds and its tags were correct. Ran fine in VLC and sound pretty nice, sounds legit. Release matches what official sources are saying, 50 titles + 1 orchestra version.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Hakoda said:
That site cannot be mentioned on GBATemp and neither can any other torrent sites; remove it now as well as the picture. The only thing you're allowed to release is the file name.

As for the files, I only downloaded the Title. It was a minute 30 seconds and its tags were correct. Ran fine in VLC and sound pretty nice, sounds legit.

I don't see why that picture would be taboo. There is no site identifying information on it unless you frequent the place to some degree.

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nathan Drake said:
Hakoda said:

As for the files, I only downloaded the Title. It was a minute 30 seconds and its tags were correct. Ran fine in VLC and sound pretty nice, sounds legit.

I don't see why that picture would be taboo. There is no site identifying information on it unless you frequent the place to some degree.
Well, I see your point but some of the Mods might not like it.

DigitalDeviant

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nathan Drake said:
Hakoda said:

are their rules against posting a pic with no url identifier?

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DigitalDeviant said:
Nathan Drake said:
Hakoda said:

No not precisely, I guess you can keep the photo until the Mods decide. It all depends how conservative they are on the interpretation of the forum rules.

Track sounds great btw. Unverified should now be Verified. Orchestra track matches the one on Youtube found here:

[youtube]J8Q33XVrSMA[/youtube]

DigitalDeviant

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hakoda said:
DigitalDeviant said:
Nathan Drake said:
Hakoda said:

No not precisely, I guess you can keep the photo until the Mods decide. It all depends how conservative they are i the interpretation of the forum rules.

Track sounds great btw. Orchestra track matches the one on Youtube found here:

[youtube]J8Q33XVrSMA[/youtube]

okay Im putting it back up, if a mod deems it a rule breaker then we'll know it's a no no since it will have set a precedent.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
This is interesting news.

Partially off topic, but I can tell where that picture came from by the colors and organization. Try doing something that makes it less identifiable. And blur out the name of the uploader, since I think it's obvious what you could google to find that user's uploaded torrent of this soundtrack.

DigitalDeviant

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sora de Eclaune said:
This is interesting news.

Partially off topic, but I can tell where that picture came from by the colors and organization. Try doing something that makes it less identifiable. And blur out the name of the uploader, since I think it's obvious what you could google to find that user's uploaded torrent of this soundtrack.

ah I'll wait and see what a mod says...thanks for the suggestion though.

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
Report button? Not when there's back-seat modding and quote pyramids to had.

Got to love the orchestral track. They should have done an alternate orchestral soundtrack. They have one in-house practically!

DigitalDeviant

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

DigitalDeviant

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WiiBricker said:
Leaked means it got released on the internet before the official release which is not the case here, which means it's not leaked, it's just released.

woops technical snafu.

edit: I'm really loving this soundtrack. I wonder how it holds up to the original japanese soundtrack?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: My ping times even lol