Homebrew Update 11.3 and homebrew

drsalvador555

Japanese Game Translation Editor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So what is it now with 11.3? Some are saying it works (luma and a9lh) and some say it won't.

Most people are agreeing it works. Unless you're stupid and don't update Luma and ensure you're running in "Sys 11.2.0-35" instead of just "11.2.0-35" but the homebrew launcher is broken until 11.3 payloads are uploaded.

drsalvador555

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what is the difference on a9lh? we only have sysNAND.

Yes, but if you don't have "Sys 11.2.0-35" or whatever version you're on, that's how you can tell if it's not running. You'd be surprised how many people think they need emunand still or accidentally delete A9LH

Reactions: naddel81

Valery0p

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Again, this is me admitting I don't know everything. What exactly is GSPWN? Or at least what does it do? That way I can know this stuff and inform others so we're all a little bit smarter.
Essential arm11 userland exploit, used since ninjhax 1.0
No GSPWN=no homebrew on 11.3

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for info @GalladeGuy much appreciated, but this isnt an OMG NOOOOOOO update :/
even if nintendos security is basically a potato, this was inevitable

Last edited by Sketchy1,

drsalvador555

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hardmod downgrading was also patched. Same thing with dsiware downgrade.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

This keeps getting said, it's very clear to everyone (or at least should be) using hardmod for a downgrade is a no go, using hardmod to backup/restore NAND should be fine. Assuming I understand it correctly. I don't hardmod so I have no experience in that department.

Deleted member 411764

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hmmm..... This chat has been going on for quite a while but downgrading is kind of possible for 11.3 just restore a 11.2 nand and you should boot back to 11.2 where you can continue to downgrade. Also I'm sad to see that emuNAND, Gateway and Downgrading are gone but happy at the same time for no more downgrading. No more noob hackers trying to troll, Gateway died due to a leak you can see what happened here This all started cause of an NTR plugin being stolen from someone :( and it happened to be my friends' plugin that got taken. Also A9LH cant be patched as it can be very dangerous for us along with people that don't hack their 3ds this could brick us all, If I find a trick to downgrading from 11.3 I will let everyone know I currently working on a solution to downgrading from 11.3 there has to be some type of bypass Nintendo hasn't patched

Deleted member 408979

Gbatemp amphibian
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
you can update your system if you have A9 on your system settings. I didnt have any problems,and freeshop still works...

Everyone that doesn't have A9, dont update until you get it if you want to get it. If not then just update and forget about menuhax.

Also,good riddance,RX tools! :grog::toot:

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can update your system if you have A9 on your system settings. I didnt have any problems,and freeshop still works...

Everyone that doesn't have A9, dont update until you get it if you want to get it. If not then just update and forget about menuhax.

Also,good riddance,RX tools! :grog::toot:
R.I.P rxtools, we should pay our respects though, it was the first Freeware cfw.
but alas, it did get abandoned back in like 9.5. this was also bound to happen
i could be wrong, but didnt luma start from rx source?

Last edited by Sketchy1,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    T @ Texasauras: IS ANYONE ON TWITCH.COM TWITCH.COM/THESUSHIDRAGON