Dick, With Balls
OP
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
So a few things kinda happened the last couple weeks. Firstly, I applied for a job at Best Buy. I went in with a friend of mine to go and fill out applications when it turns out...it's all online! Hurr durr, so I went home and the next day I filled out the online app. Took about 15-20 minutes. So that's all done and taken care of, now it's time to take care of that other "job" that I had.

Oh wait! Nope! Turns out my boss has been sick on and off for the past few weeks. In and out of the hospital and such. So that's why he never gets back with me! Wish I would've known that sooner. So that's all taken care of! Now the girl situation...

Ugh. So a few weeks ago I attempted to talk to Stacie (name changed, I think she's starting to lurk the Temp...) about all that stuff and...it went about as bad as I thought it would. I told her that I didn't feel as if we were friends still, as she hasn't been talking to me very much and she's been sort of avoiding me and such. First thing she says "Well what am I doing wrong?" Bam, starts off pretty bad. I wasn't blaming her, I was saying that I thought something might be wrong, or that she might be having troubles or something. So she says "Well I've just been in a funk lately" which kind of seems like a lameass excuse, but I took it anyways. I did ask her to elaborate, and she just said "I just don't like talking to people" Again, another excuse. So again she asks me what she can do to fix whatever was wrong with her. I told her that it wasn't her fault, that it was just a general problem that we seem to be having. So she asked what we should do to fix it and I told her that we should at least talk a little more, I mean don't best friends talk to each other? She told me she'd try and it has been getting a lot better. Then she brought up some problems that I've been having apparently, like the fact the whenever I try to start a conversation that I always talk about myself, or that I never ask her how she is doing or about how her day was doing. Everything but that first one was untrue. Sure, I would talk about myself when starting a conversation because..well we're starting a conversation! I believe it's awkward to say "Hey there, do you enjoy monkeys? Oh, by the way, I like monkeys!" I feel as if it should be something like "I love monkeys! How about you?". So I explained that to her and I guess it went ok. I also explained how that last two were wrong, because every single time she calls me I ALWAYS ask her how she's doing and about her day. It's her fault she keeps it vague and never explains anything to me. Then she asked me why we're always quiet on the phone and I had no idea, so I just told her that it was more of a problem both of us were having and she took that, too. I guess it went ok, nothing to bad happened I suppose but it didn't exactly go all that great either.

Registration for my school was yesterday. Just some routine stuff, fill out paperwork then go through a line turning it in. Fun? Not really, but I got to see some friends there. Woo?

I guess that's kind of all that's happened, nothing really cool or interesting.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1