RobGee789

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.HacksDen.com
XP
Country
Hey guys I updated my 3ds today to boot9strap and everything was great followed all the steps properly and all was working perfectly, then I passed a game and closed my 3ds to pick my daughter up and when I reopened my 3ds the game had froze, so I held the power button to restart my 3ds and when it rebooted it just goes straight to a black screen and hangs there? What's the best way to get things working again?

nanchan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys I updated my 3ds today to boot9strap and everything was great followed all the steps properly and all was working perfectly, then I passed a game and closed my 3ds to pick my daughter up and when I reopened my 3ds the game had froze, so I held the power button to restart my 3ds and when it rebooted it just goes straight to a black screen and hangs there? What's the best way to get things working again?
Sounds like something corrupted. Try replacing the boot.firm on your SD.

If you want to go the extra mile, I would recommend copying all your SD content to your PC in case you need anything from it, format your SD, and follow the 3ds.hacks.guide "finaling setup". Running a game and causing a crash does not remove B9S, but can corrupt files on the SD card.

Reactions: RobGee789

RobGee789

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.HacksDen.com
XP
Country
Sounds like something corrupted. Try replacing the boot.firm on your SD.

If you want to go the extra mile, I would recommend copying all your SD content to your PC in case you need anything from it, format your SD, and follow the 3ds.hacks.guide "finaling setup". Running a game and causing a crash does not remove B9S, but can corrupt files on the SD card.
I replaced to boot.firm and it loaded just fine thanks mate your a star

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: I think they should make a movie where Ed from FMA meets Ed from brotherhood +1