Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Zeroneo said:
Raven Darkheart said:
Devs like Ubi lose money on the DS because of the shit they put out. Simple as that. At the end of the day there are still going to be more people that pirate then buy good games than there are people who just leech off the "free games"
What....? Imagine games just like most shovelware sell like hotcakes. Every soccer mom buys them for their kids. The reason we keep getting shovelware is because they sell, we wouldn't have this many if they didn't.
ok so i had a brainfart there my bad. The fact of the matter is =, good games will always be bought. companies like to blame others for their products failing or that "pirates" hurt their sales. Considering that piracy has been around forever and the gaming Industries profits have still skyrocketed, there should be no one to blame but the companies themselves for hurting the oh so precious bottom line

shadowmanwkp

Your roms are on another rom site
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Raven Darkheart said:
Zeroneo said:
Raven Darkheart said:
Devs like Ubi lose money on the DS because of the shit they put out. Simple as that. At the end of the day there are still going to be more people that pirate then buy good games than there are people who just leech off the "free games"
What....? Imagine games just like most shovelware sell like hotcakes. Every soccer mom buys them for their kids. The reason we keep getting shovelware is because they sell, we wouldn't have this many if they didn't.
ok so i had a brainfart there my bad. The fact of the matter is =, good games will always be bought. companies like to blame others for their products failing or that "pirates" hurt their sales. Considering that piracy has been around forever and the gaming Industries profits have still skyrocketed, there should be no one to blame but the companies themselves for hurting the oh so precious bottom line

Read my post over carefully, because you totally missed my point. It's not about the buyer's standpoint, it's about the publisher's standpoint. If it wasn't the case, then the dreamcast would have sold better at launch, a part of the cause that it flopped was because the 3rd party publishers didn't have faith in the console. If you have no games to sell, the console won't sell either.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6igvB1yR04A