• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

US troops withdrawal from Afghanistan

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is no Biden failure here :rofl2:
I've already explained how a.) it isn't the fault of the Biden administration that the situation in Afghanistan is so volatile, and b.) the volatility of the situation in Afghanistan isn't a reason to stay; it's even more reason to leave.

I don't really feel like having a conversation with your Twitter feed, so from now on, I'll be responding only to your words.

Last edited by Lacius,

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
As the Taliban surged, the US Embassy in Kabul celebrated Gay Pride month.

Really makes you think

Please feel free to explain your full thought process, we love watching a good trainwreck.

Last edited by Localhorst86,

DoubleDate

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Lots of people dont understand how seriously bad this situation is. Every commenting its not our war we should leave them alone, do you really think they will just stop there? It will be a brewing ground for extremist. It is bad news for the west. Dont you remember Massoud who was killed in 2001 because he warned the US about an upcoming attack on US soil? Those people are a danger to other civilizations and are doing nothing than just destroy. If nothing is done they will come to the west, meaning the rise of attacks on western cities. 4 years when Trump was president we didnt hear anything, mostly just the media critisizing Trump, Joe is President in less than a year and many things are not going well. Feel bad for the people in Afghanistan. If the Kurds were there, they would kept them at bay, sadly they are on their own now. China could easily wipe them out, i really do hope that China does not side with them. Biden should've not done this and kept the deal Trump made. He just went full mode and ignored everything, now lives are at stake.

Last edited by DoubleDate,
Reactions: ChronoTrig

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We are literally flying B-52's to Afghanistan to bomb our own airplanes, to prevent them falling into Taliban possession due to failed forecasting for the timeline of the withdrawal and no plan to deal with it.

https://ukdefencejournal.org.uk/b-52-bombers-head-to-afghanistan/

But everything's fine.

K8T8bgI.jpg

Last edited by Hanafuda,
Reactions: ChronoTrig

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just like it did when China caused a global pandemic resulting in over six million deaths wait

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:
  1. China didn't "cause" the pandemic.
  2. I don't remember the "worldwide diplomatic pressure" from countries telling China, "Hey, don't cause a pandemic."
  3. COVID-19 either is or isn't a deadly pandemic worth dealing with. Pick a side.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I am not reading this thread before posting, I already know it's just a useless Valwinz where he posts Tweets and nothing of any real substance. We shouldn't have been in Afghanistan and we should blame the entire mess on Bush for starting it and Obama and Trump for continuing the war that shouldn't have even been started in the first place.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
just like it did when China caused a global pandemic resulting in over six million deaths wait

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:
Fucking brilliant, we can cure cancer simply by putting diplomatic pressure on it. I don't know how the world's top scientists and doctors could have missed this one simple trick all these years!

:rolleyes:

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am not reading this thread before posting, I already know it's just a useless Valwinz where he posts Tweets and nothing of any real substance. We shouldn't have been in Afghanistan and we should blame the entire mess on Bush for starting it and Obama and Trump for continuing the war that shouldn't have even been started in the first place.
I'd love to know what's going through the mind of anyone who sees what's going on in Afghanistan and thinks, "We should stay here."

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Posting a tweet celebrating LGBT pride doesn't demonstrate anything other than your own homophobia.

No it express's contempt for Afghanistan's culture (rightfully so) but you don't antagonize a country your trying to broker a stable withdrawal from, why not just go piss on the graves of their ancestors "Cus meh inclusionz"

Last edited by jimbo13,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, probably that combination wasnt playtested or the stats were from an earlier version