• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

USA - Russia is mocking you for bringing home a junkie!

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Well in yet another failure from the Biden admin, you traded a black lesbian junkie that hates America, and swapped her for an arms dealer. But you did leave a straight white male in Russia that's been convicted of spying.....

Now the world Russia is laughing at you:

Read the captions.

Last edited by mrdude,

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well in yet another failure from the Biden admin, you traded a black lesbian junkie that hates America, and swapped her for an arms dealer. But you did leave a straight white male in Russia that's been convicted of spying.....

Now the world Russia is laughing at you:

Read the captions.

Why would you try to troll USA using Russian TV, when nobody literally cares what those retards put out?

I guess you're struggling for trolling material. Maybe you should try trolling the Russians, they are snowflakes and get all huffy at the slightest thing.

wartutor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im not happy about this trade. If i smuggle in drugs from another country here in the USA i am preaty damn sure it is still a crime punishable by jail time. Yet these political figures want to go on television and Twitter talkin how she was wrongly detained. It is still a crime here in America so how the fuck is she wrongfully detain. Lets get down to it she was traded for because she was a black lesbian. And to top it off we traded the merchant of death for this fuckin criminal. So how many are going to die because democrats believe certain people dont have to follow laws.

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
The world indeed laughs a lot of Joe Biden, and his decisions, I really mean it. There is no respect for his figure either, at least here, he is portrayed as a person with senile dementia.

But there was a period on USA's history where the world laughed much muuuuuuuuuch more, and that was the Trump administration. He was on the news every day, on every country always portrayed as dumb, and very often used as reinforcement of all American bad (and even xenophobic) stereotypes (fat, racist, uneducated, unaware of any other culture and so on).

Biden administration is a disaster, but a disaster in a much smaller scale.

As for the exchange itself. There lady is famous, that's what saved her. Black and homosexuals don't even need to smuggle drugs to Russia to be killed. They get killed just by walking on the Murica streets (a sad fact also true in other places on earth, like where I live for example). What saved that lady was not PR or social justice. It was solely fame.

Reactions: Nightwish and Axido

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Biden is such a puppet, but "The People" are not his puppeteers, but all the "third party" money invested on getting him into the white hostel.

Most -if not all- news on YT are false and completely for framing naives, that's how US politicians (or most politicians all over the world) do their "job". But there are some that not even try to improve and will keep doing the same crap over and over, as long as "The People" believe it.

Reactions: tabzer

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Im not happy about this trade. If i smuggle in drugs from another country here in the USA i am preaty damn sure it is still a crime punishable by jail time. Yet these political figures want to go on television and Twitter talkin how she was wrongly detained. It is still a crime here in America so how the fuck is she wrongfully detain. Lets get down to it she was traded for because she was a black lesbian. And to top it off we traded the merchant of death for this fuckin criminal. So how many are going to die because democrats believe certain people dont have to follow laws.
If she'd have pulled that drug trafficking stuff in a middle eastern coutry or somewhere like Thailand she'd be lucky not to be put to death. If you do the crime, do the time and face up to the consequences for your actions. Still hopefully that stint in prison has knocked some sense into the stupid bint.

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Sooo... Why should we care about what Russian propaganda churns out?
It's not propoganda though is it, it's just a fact that a convicted black junkie woman that was smuggling drugs into another country (because she couldn't do without them for a few days) was swapped in a prisoner exchange for someone far more dangerous. What you don't seem to realise now is that countries throughout the world will be arresting Americans and putting them in prison and will let them rot until they can swap them out with people they want released from prison. If you don't think people throughout the world are looking on at this weakness, you are mistaken. Also all this woke stuff going on in USA just makes you guys look like pathetic losers.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It's not propoganda though is it, it's just a fact that a convicted black junkie woman that was smuggling drugs into another country (because she couldn't do without them for a few days) was swapped in a prisoner exchange for someone far more dangerous. What you don't seem to realise now is that countries throughout the world will be arresting Americans and putting them in prison and will let them rot until they can swap them out with people they want released from prison. If you don't think people throughout the world are looking on at this weakness, you are mistaken. Also all this woke stuff going on in USA just makes you guys look like pathetic losers.
What you don't seem to realise is that i don't give a damn about Russian television.

Reactions: The Catboy and Xzi

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
"Black junkie woman". A vape pen with thc that you forgot was in your bag doesn't make you a junkie. So you're only factually pointing out thats shes black and a woman. And if you think that is enough to make her unworthy of being rescued by her country, then you're racist and sexist.

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
What you don't seem to realise is that i don't give a damn about Russian television.
I don't really care what you think about Russian TV, what I do care about is the image the USA is giving out to other countries, and it's not good. In the last few years USA has looked weak and pathetic and this is just another one of those many things that has happened in the last few years that is making the USA look like the laughing stock of the world just now.
Post automatically merged:

"Black junkie woman". A vape pen with thc that you forgot was in your bag doesn't make you a junkie. So you're only factually pointing out thats shes black and a woman. And if you think that is enough to make her unworthy of being rescued by her country, then you're racist and sexist.
She is still a convcited drug smuggler and will be carrying that around with her for the rest of her life now. I have zero time for druggies, and zero time for this American Hating wretch who wouldn;t even stand for your national anthem and openly told people how she despised being American. They should have left her to serve out her sentence, that way justice would have been done. There's many people in your prisons that were convicted for smoking drugs - they are still in prison though. Maybe Biden can get them all released as well, but they are not known so they will languish away while this wretched hag is walking about free.

Last edited by mrdude,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work +1