USB-C to USB-A For Android Phone

Tsukiru

Over the Eden
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I currently use my Switch Pro Controller cord as my phone charger, but I also use it to load payloads onto my Switch and I'd like to avoid constantly mixing these two back and forth. I want to find a dedicated phone charger, with fast charging, but nothing that lasts less than like 3 months. I had bought one before and it doesn't even register anymore. Somewhere around 5 feet give or take, just something that avoids the constant back and forth of buying a new cord every 2 months.

Mods also add "looking for" before the current title.

Tsukiru

Over the Eden
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Tsukiru

Over the Eden
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They seem to only make those wider wall chargers, is there anything flatter? I'm running with some tight space but if this is the best I've got then I'll have to settle.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These does the job fine when it come to charging your phone if you need like 5v 3a

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220326-154511_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20220326-154511_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    469.6 KB · Views: 39

Magsor

I am watching you
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have to vouch for the cable and charger I have been using for 4 years going strong. It's called the google pixel stand. The actual stand is garbage just toss it but the cable and power brick is strong, perfect, never failed and has the fastest charging I have seen. It<s readily available and maybe the MSRP is steep at 99$ but it's well worth the multiple USB-C cables I never had to buy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: