Guitar Hero Megadeth Edition
17358422.png

Guitar Hero Rock Band Edition

74304943.png
-
dry.gif

Enjoy

Nice covers !
Could you make another for rock the 80 s custom ?
Here is the flat cover :

rghp58.png

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
neardark said:
is it just me or is the cover site down?
huh.gif

The boxart site is down , or set to forbidden - i donno why, but i submitted a hosting ticket and its pending - ill let u know when i know

When the image in my sig is back the site is back

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
neardark said:
give me somewhere to upload them and I will

How come when i ask for someone else to pay for bandwidth usage its a bad thing and u bitch at me , but when you want space its fine to ask someone else to pay for it ?
Why cant you pay for your own space and upload to that like i did initially until it started getting out of hand.

neardark

Trophies
XP
Country
don't be a complete dick, He want's the covers, I have them on my drive. I was asking if he had somewhere he wanted them uploaded to, I don't want the space, I am happy to keep them on my drive, was doing him a favour, but then again you could do it but would probably charge him for it.

You are asking for people to pay for a site that you wanted to have and you made, should I goto ford and say I like the car you have in the showroom, can I have it and you can pay for it.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lol , i wrote the initial guide for the wii loaders ,
I shared the initial zip of files on my server for free since september with over 40 million downloads,
I beta tested the wiigators loaders pre-release for him ,
i have helped 100's , possibly 1000's of people in the issues and answers and other threads,
i have put a resource together for the boxarts where people can get images free....

and u call me a dick ?

neardark

Trophies
XP
Country
djtaz said:
lol , i wrote the initial guide for the wii loaders ,
I shared the initial zip of files on my server for free since september with over 40 million downloads,
I beta tested the wiigators loaders pre-release for him ,
i have helped 100's , possibly 1000's of people in the issues and answers and other threads,
i have put a resource together for the boxarts where people can get images free....

and u call me a dick ?

yes and you did all this because you wanted to, but now it seems you want paid for your services. Don't get me wrong I think people should donate, but forcing them to donate in order to get the full use of something that at first was free is wrong.

your both now officially the first people who have made something on the wii scene and decided to charge and try and make money off it, Did Wiigator ever password protect his software and say for this to work you need to go donate, what a shitty world it would be if everyone was like yous.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
and you want to share your files with someone , but you expect them to host it for you ... how come you wont pay for it ?

the site is still free - but im not paying for the bandwidth usage that other people wish to use by going to my site in the same way as u wont pay for hosting the images for someone else that wants them.

dont forget - I pay for this myself , im not a corperation , im a single person like you.

When bills start to come to me for other people getting stuff off i end up with 2 choices - stop sharing , or cover the costs.

I got a few donations by choice but not enough to cover my costs , so it was either close the site , or give people an option to still use it but cover my costs.

I choose to give people a choice instead of just closing the site in the same way as u gave someone a choice to get the files off you if they pay for the hosting.

neardark

Trophies
XP
Country
Also the fact is I donated when is was not a requirement to using the loader to download the covers, would I donate now that it is, NO.

That's the point people are more willing to help out when it's not forced upon them, but againt that's just my opinion.

Posts merged

On another note, the download work now although there's still a few covers I need missing but all in all it works well.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The average donation now seems to be around 3 euro , the minimum requirement is 50 cent for paypal not to take the whole donation , so it shows anyone donating appreciates the option.

It also gives me incentive to expland the site to have game reviews , a section on controls for the games as a lot of games people 'lose' their instructions and need a guide for the controls on how to do things and also maybe a cheats section.

None of the above sections if i do them will require membership.

neardark

Trophies
XP
Country
3 euro is what I donated.

It also gives me incentive to expland the site to have game reviews , a section on controls for the games as a lot of games people 'lose' their instructions and need a guide for the controls on how to do things and also maybe a cheats section.

would not worry about revies there's enough site's for that, do what the cover site does best, provide covers also a section for people to download the high res ones would be good if they want to print it for a box.

Would work on trying to get uploader to fill out a request section. I just need to find why my hard drives works sometimes and not others before I can get the benefit of it.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Some drives are just like that- they can be very strange to read from - might be worth getting a new drive and put it into the case and see if it helps.

Theres no site does controls for the games yet - id do manuals , but nintendo sell them on their site so they wouldnt appreciate it much.

The covers are ok if used for reviews.

neardark

Trophies
XP
Country
dunno what's wrong with the drive, If i switch everything off at the mains then power everything up with the HD unplugged then goto HBC and then plug the HD in and then run Coverfloader it works. but any other way it fails to initialize.

"Theres no site does controls for the games yet - id do manuals" is a good idea. would be nice if people could scan manuals for games and have them made into PDF's.

"nintendo sell them on their site so they wouldnt appreciate it much"

wouldn't worry about that too much, afterall your already doing what they find wrong, and would take you to court for, so may as well make it two charges lol

And if people own a manual there's nothing wrong with them making a digital copy and storing it on a site for safe keeping, case closed your honour!!

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So what is the most recent backup of wiiboxart.com that anybody has? I think that if somebody is willing to share it, there are several people that have said that they will donate servers and such. It would save everybody bandwidth and having to rely on 1 server if they are mirrored. Granted not every mirror will have all the bells and whistles that djtaz's site has, but I'm just looking to have an URL I can tell the loader and it will return a picture.

I know one of you people that got a zip of every image is out there. Share the wealth.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The full cover images on the site (before resizing and changing to PNG) in their original JPG format as they sit on the site come to 572.80 MB - thats just the NTSC folder.
Granted resizing makes them a good bit smaller , but theres a lot of data on that site

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...