Hacking USB LOADER COVER IMAGES

neardark

Trophies
XP
Country
but the zips thing was only a fairly recent thing and it seems that you shot yourself in the foot with that one, the BW was high because you did that. had you left things alone things would have been fine (maybe)

neardark

Trophies
XP
Country
you need more people working on the 3D covers, I only half about half of the cover for the games on my Drive.

two normal cover's wont work for me even though they are on the site, I even tried renaming them by taking the info from WBFS manager.

the games are Wii Safari and Storu Hour: Fair Tales.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
neardark said:
but the zips thing was only a fairly recent thing and it seems that you shot yourself in the foot with that one, the BW was high because you did that. had you left things alone things would have been fine (maybe)

The zips were up and running as soon as i did the listings - they just happened to be limited to 10 at a time - but there have been there pretty much from the start of the site and there was constrantly at least 4 zips being created at a time.

You just took it for granted in the same way as everyone else did - i only started the members thing AFTER the bandwidth hit 980 gigs - wiimonkey will tell you , i was telling him on msn that i had to do something.

neardark

Trophies
XP
Country
and you thought letting members download 1GB at a time instead of a couple of MB would solve your problems? don't see the logic in that.

you cannot say to members by the way you can download all the covers in zip format and expect them not to do it. RED FLAG TO A BULL comes to mind

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nope , but members pay for it which covers the cost.
Thats why i stopped it for non members , it was starting to cost me and i really do think putting myself before the people im trying to help is a good idea, as does everyone.

I could have made the site a full members only site , but i still left an option for people who wanted it covers without having to pay.

My site for non members is just like any other site people get covers from now , except they can resize them on the site before downloading , so it is still better for non members than any other one.

2MON

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
-FIXED REGIONs-

Here, i make 3D covers for "The Conduit" NTSC and PAL

rcje8p.png
rcjp8p.png

Daydreamer33

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Iam looking for some new 3D game covers for the GX-Loader

Bob the Builder R98PMT
Ice Age 3 RIAP52
Overlord: Dark Legend R0AP36
Resident Evil Archives RE4P08
The Munchables RE5PAF
Transformers: Rev. of the Fallen RXIP52

If someone can help i will be lucky.

Greetings from Germany

DayD

WiiMonkey

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
djtaz said:
neardark said:

The zips were up and running as soon as i did the listings - they just happened to be limited to 10 at a time - but there have been there pretty much from the start of the site and there was constrantly at least 4 zips being created at a time.

You just took it for granted in the same way as everyone else did - i only started the members thing AFTER the bandwidth hit 980 gigs - wiimonkey will tell you , i was telling him on msn that i had to do something.

This is true, we looked all options on what to do and this seemed only to be the fairest option to keep the site up and running.

marinos35

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
if you want free host space, they are so many that the space here is not enough. Just use mediafire or rapidshare or megaupload for complete zip/rar files (for the popular dimensions separated by category). Some may have to be split to 2-3 archives for the free hosting, but still they are 3 files, free of the hosting expenses. With that way you will save a lot of bandwidth and people wouldn't be forced to pay if the need a lot of images.

Also I have a question about the usbloaders.
You gave this
www.wiiboxart.com/gx/160/225/Username/Password/RJ2P52.png

Do they have to obtain a username password from you to work again or they use a generic password system or they just leave them like this?

The 3d became gx or is it a typo (as they are the wrong dimensions for 3d covers to the usbloadergx)?

ModderFokker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Are the packs hosted somewhere else as well rapidshare/megaupload or whatever
biggrin.gif

I understand you want a contribution but seeing i dont know what covers to download and where to put them i think i would download the entire packs at once.

Instead of downloading from your site (all different versions...3d/normal/wide/etc).

2MON

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Daydreamer33 said:
Iam looking for some new 3D game covers for the GX-Loader

Bob the Builder R98PMT
Ice Age 3 RIAP52
Overlord: Dark Legend R0AP36
Resident Evil Archives RE4P08
The Munchables RE5PAF
Transformers: Rev. of the Fallen RXIP52

If someone can help i will be lucky.

Greetings from Germany

DayD

Here u r. I make some of them
smile.gif

v7NSrcYHs5.png
sn72AE4ZB5.png
Jb9It22wCq.png
dVL22BR9eA.png
7vTLUWRqOn.png

By the way, "The Munchables" u can find @ wiiboxart.com.
PS: And 4 the future, use original covers u need from there and post them right here, i try 2 make them in 3D.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
marinos35 said:
if you want free host space, they are so many that the space here is not enough. Just use mediafire or rapidshare or megaupload for complete zip/rar files (for the popular dimensions separated by category). Some may have to be split to 2-3 archives for the free hosting, but still they are 3 files, free of the hosting expenses. With that way you will save a lot of bandwidth and people wouldn't be forced to pay if the need a lot of images.

Also I have a question about the usbloaders.
You gave this
www.wiiboxart.com/gx/160/225/Username/Password/RJ2P52.png

Do they have to obtain a username password from you to work again or they use a generic password system or they just leave them like this?

The 3d became gx or is it a typo (as they are the wrong dimensions for 3d covers to the usbloadergx)?

GX is preset for the GX loader - what other sizes are required ? you can PM me that if u want and i can make a new one for a different size
Also , zipping files and uploading means someone needs to add new files to it each time and no new files will get added after a while and the system would go to hell.
The site makes the zips as required based on whats tickedand the size required in the box at the top.

hdhacker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djtaz said:
hdhacker said:
If there's something missing from http://boxart.rowdyruff.net/ please let me know. I'll upload the missing files if you can give them to me.

Why cant u click them all and download as one zip ?
tongue.gif

how come your making people download them one by one ?
lol - sorry i had to.

Heh, thankfully I'm not looking to be the "premier" site for covers. I just want our USB loader to work again.

GrizzlyBC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for the Wii BoxArt website.

The only suggestion I have is maybe have the standard size to use the green download button being 160x224 instead of 160x225 since 225 gives an error inside USB Loader gx.

Labelling which art is custom and which is official would be nice as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @mthrnite, Cheetah Girls, the sequel to Action 52's Cheetah Men.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
    Veho @ Veho: +1